Reviews for Life suxs
the hotpocket hunter chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
No, the weasel is MINE! Bwahahahhaha! The ferret too! Good story! I'm gonna go look at ur other stories now. )
nat514 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
aw ulquiorra wondering if ichigo will let him get close.
nat514 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
great chapter wasnt expecting grimmjow though still great chapter.
Calvemir chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
SWEET! . Grimm got slapped in da f**king face xDDD Looooved it so much! I mean I love Grimm but that scene? brilliant! *thumbs up*

I hope Ichi will allow Ulqui to get inside his...head (of course!) what did you think I would say? xDDD It would be great if they will grow threw each other :)

Btw, loved the fact that you see and mentioned how much alike they are :3

Shortness isn't bad as long as you do your best ;)

Will be waiting for the next chap
Calvemir chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Soooo at first I read the original story written by XxCrashMonstaxX to know what exactly happened before Ulquiorra and Ichigo got into the car... the first thing I wanna see now is if Grimmjow will be an addict here too or not! and in what ways your plot will differ!

Allow me to mention that I like the professional waitress more than the ogling one...

Your writing style is clear and the chapter reads itself very smooth...am I understandable here? xD

The only thing that forms slight cracks in the reading flow are the (In Ulquiorra's car) and (At the ramen shop)maybe it's just my imagination I don't know... please don't hit me?:D

Anyways I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
XxCrashMonstaxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i love it X)/ did you use ichiraku ramen from naruto? lol