Reviews for Ala Ignis
Kyoko Ryuuzaki-Black Dragon chapter 4 . 1/21
NOOOO! Chisame!...or at least, I'm assuming it was her.
Ranmawho1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
u I know this is probably not gonna happen in the forseeable future, but if you ever decide to come back to this story, it's a rather interesting read.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Awesome story
Please continue, I really like the pairings you stated.
theneutralite chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
this is a pretty good story, shame about the writers block (I really hate mental blocks!)
theneutralite chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
like, good chapter
theneutralite chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
pretty good chapter there
theneutralite chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
like please continue to an ending
theneutralite chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
awesome idiocy from negi
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
look at it this way, you can only get better if you start off (censored)
jgkitarel chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Ah, Harry got introduced to Chachamaru's magic recharge and Negi, bless his soul, is still a bit too innocent to realize what it means. And it seems as if Harry is a bit jealous of Negi there due to the misunderstanding.

*falls off chair laughing*
lordamnesia chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Very well done! A different look at what could happen if Negi wasn't there, but in the HP world! Keep up the excellent work!
Racke chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
A wonderful idea, executed in a fantastic manner.

... Am I the only one who's trying to justify Chisame's contract going inert due to a new pactio being created with Kotaro (Who I remember as being in the general vicinity in canon)?

Again, an amazing job for a story that captures a very entertaining idea.
Darth Artemis chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I checked this out after being fairly impressed by your work on Going Rogue but I have to say I'm rather disappointed at the way you're handling things here. A quick list of the most outstanding points:

1) Harry not expressing anything resembling concern for the other students immediately on waking is very out of character for him.

2) Harry and Negi having "who's the bigger hero"/"who's the more traumatized orphan"/etc comparisons feels off on Negi's part: he's not really the sort to brag about his achievements and/or backstory to people he's just met.

3) Dumbledore bashing is always bad. So is Ron bashing, worse when it's obvious you're doing it to help set up a pairing. The way the rumor about Harry having Chachamaru as a girlfriend starts doesn't make any sense either and is a really clumsy way to split up Harry and Ginny.

4) Negi in general is out of character in his dialogue, being brash and informal and all around short-tempered in a way that really doesn't fit him.

There might be more but I couldn't make myself read past chapter 2. Give this one a major overhaul if you ever come back to it.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I hope to see this and your Going Rogue story continued sometime.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
He would absolutely not let that happen! He immediately began pumping his magic into the pactio circle, but still it dimmed. Absolutely refusing to allow the circle to fade, he sent more and more magic into the circle, and in a flash of inspiration, started to draw from his newly formed magical core.
I doubt is magic core is even a hundredth as impressive as his Magia Erebia Stage One was. And since in canon Negi had to pump the ME into the circle while he was approaching Stage 2; I think you DeM it lol. (DeM: Deus ex Machina TvTroup it for info)