Reviews for Moments of Truth
YoreReader chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I didn't expect that twist there! Time's passed and they're married?! Hallelujah!
YoreReader chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Oh. Wow.

I was so off on her feelings. I didn't even realize that she was feeling survivor's guilt.

The therapist was right then. She needed to talk it over with Auggie. Good thing she did.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
She remembers? Doggoneit Annie!
YoreReader chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
So Annie doesn't remember she told Auggie she loves him? And now what is she trying to do? Lash out at him to leave her? And he is! I suppose she needs to be alone to heal and try to mend, right? Trying to be independent, is that it?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
What's wrong with Annie? Does she have amnesia? And what is going on with that bogus intel?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
That was action-packed. Is it appropriate to say it was fun? No? How 'bout it was entertaining to read Auggie wipe the floor with two CIA agents? Ha!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Okay, your story is immensely exciting! I'm on the edge of my seat and I want to know what's going to happen next. Auggie is on the warpath. I don't think anyone can stop him. I can't wait to read what happens next!

And I'm super happy and relieved that Annie's alive!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Dang, that was intense! I'm misty-eyed and my heart is pounding. She can't be dead, can she?
mabscifiromantic chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
That was a marvelous story. Good balance of action and relationships, much like the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
WOW Very good! I love it can't wait for more chapters
agguielover chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I would so love to see Joan kick Auggie's ass lol that would be funny
edwardfiend chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
I love this. :) Great story.
Moons88 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Wow, this might be one of the best FF I've ever read! You're attention to detail, it's mesmerizing to say the least. How did you do it? Come up with all of that? Anyhow, it was truly great and I look forward to reading some of your other stuff.

/Moons
das1771 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Loved this story - very nicely written. Had me wanting more after each chapter. Good twists and turns; wonderful descriptiveness with great plot. Thanks.
Marie King chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Wow this is really great you captured Annie and Auggie's relationship beautifully!

You wrote the world of Covert Affairs amazingly well!

Please keep writing you have a great knack for it!