Reviews for As I Am
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/9
Thank god for Jasper.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Yea, he just was...into him ;}
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Happy ending but I'd love to have more of this story. Like when Alec realizes that he is bi or gay too.
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved it! x
Glad that Edward found that he didn't need to hide his feelings :)
Totally shipping E and J!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Really great story, well written and with a believable plot, wish it was longer though… Thank you so much for sharing and please continue writing slash. ;-)
sscana chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoyed this o/s and I agree with Alice. We should kicks Alec's ass! He's the one in denial.
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
o]for them getting together :{ for alec being a douche nozzle. :OD for Alice being a great friend
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love this so fucking much!
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was great for your first slash story. Disappointed in Alec's treatment of Edward but that happens sometimes, so glad Edward found Jasper. :) Good luck!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I'm happy Jasper decided to make the first move and hopefully show Edward that not all guys are dicks like Alec. Would love to read more of their story :-)
ivmiv chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really liked this.

Good luck in the contest
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh my, that was one very hot scene with Jasper!

Great story, loved it.

And kudos for the correct use of the word 'pique'! So few get that one right! :)
Agrutle chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
well.. Nothing like a little slash in the early morning. It was fantastic babe! You did amazing. I felt so bad for E with Alec, what a dick by the way. Alice is an amazing friend, that's what friends should be and sometimes friends aren't what they are supposed to be. Your Jasper, just so you know, is like the most favorite way I like Jasper to look. Dark hair mmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ok, got off track a bit. I have to wonder though if Alice felt Jasper out to see if he was gay, kwim? Either way I'm happy E and Jasper got to get together, and it be a positive experience! I loved it and I love you! Job well done babe!
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was really awesome sweets! Good luck :)
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was great. I love a guy with dyed black hair wearing docs! Alec was a real bastard. Sadly I think there are many guys like that out there who are gay or bi but deny it and get violent. I think they are often the ones who go looking to harm openly gay men. But thank you for giving us a HEA with Jasper. Oh and Alice was a great friend to E too. Good luck in the comp!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »