Reviews for Bad Place
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ooooooh. Very nice slash.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I would summarize what I think of this fic in one word, but there isn't a word that suits it enough. You have done an excellent job. Your characterization is so spot on that, though most of the fic is just a conversation, I can imagine their gestures as they speak. I felt sorry for House and worried for his well-being, and understood Wilson's need to comfort him - albeit angrily, of course. It's wonderful how you keep their friendship intact, by letting them communicate with each other as they actually do in the show. Again, you've done a great job.

I look forward to reading more stories from you soon. Until then, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
3rdgal chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
If the show would write this in I might actually forgive them for last season. Great job!
docZo chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, this is really, really good. I like how you share the blame equally between the two. And it's emotionally powerful. You found a way to have them open up in a way that feels real, not contrived, and still in character-very tough to do!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is simply brilliant, sad, believable and very ic. Going right to my favorites!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So good, and could reallyicture them having that talk, and could certainly picture House failing to keep his mouth shut and suffering the consequences.
freddy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well written. I think you have got House perfectly, only seeing things from his own perspective, not really looking beyond things that scare him (like someone caring about him). I could see part of this in the opening of the new series - but alas the whole getting together aint going to happen is it?