Reviews for Divided
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
That was great except for the fact it started out in Sam's POV which was great but then switched to Dean's POV again that was fine but what killed it for me was it never went back to Sam's POV. I wanted to read about what happened to Sam between him getting kidnapped and Cas finding him. I was anxiously awaiting for the part looking forward to it but sadly it never came. Highly disappointing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great fic! :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great story! You can never have too many stories around this part of the show. :) Thanks for sharing!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow, this was really good! Such powerful emotions. I love how you brought the brothers back together, and helped Dean realize what it was he really wanted and needed to do.

Awesome!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love the stories of that time frame! And you did a fabulous job! The way you wrote Sam feeling so deserving of Dean's abandonment and Dean finally, finally realizing Sam always forgave him for everything and had no one left, was amazing. Loved the way you explored this situation between the boys. A very heartbreaking story very well done. Thanks so much!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ohmyword! I love this one-shot! I almost cried...
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm SOOO glad you wrote this! I miss reading stories based on seasons 4/5. Those two seasons were so heartbreaking and some of the best fanfiction I've read is based on them. Never to worry on the whole A/U thing. Seems A/U is better any cuz unlike a TV series, there's no time limitations. :D

Thank you so much for writing something so fresh and gripping!
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great job. I really liked this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very good story, love it!