Reviews for The Exception
Lucymllr chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Awwww this is so amazing! I just watched the movie on YouTube and the ending was absolutely amazing, and this is too! OMG im like three years behind so I feel awakard. But none of my friends have seen Teen Spirit, so I have no one to talk to about it, and I'm like obsessed now!
Lol chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Just watched this movie on netflix and oh am I so happy to find something with Amber x lisa. I had hoped that I wasn't the only one that thought the hug at the end was a bit longer than most hugs normally. ;) then again, they were never going to see each other again so I guess that's another reason. It was a very good movie and so was this fanfic! XD
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I watched this movie and I thought this would be a perfect ending! Amber and Lisa would be so good together!
tomxdougluver14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Awww cute! Can u make more i love this movie!
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Greta Garbo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
continue write so many more chapters please its awesome I enjoyed so much you can't even imagine best of lucks update real soon thanks
Sally Shipton chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I just watched this movie, and I was REALLY hyper when doing so. But anyways, at this scene, I turned to my friends and one of them said, pretending to be Lisa, "I'm a lesbian." She then said that Amber should say "Me too." And then I added that Lisa should say, "Now let's find that heaven of yours." Haha get it? Yeah. Really hyper.

Another note is that they are hugging ON THE STAGE. Doesn't anyone notice that Lisa is hugging the air? Just imagine how weird it would look if they were making out...but no one can see Amber. Awkward turtles make awkward babies which make awkward rainnnnboowwwwssss.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh that was so cute and sweet! Thank you for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is how it really should have ended!
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ugh. Should've happened! You should write more for it!
a. cameron-brown chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
yay so glad you wrote this. the whole time during that scene in the movie i was turning to my friend saying they seemed to be saying good bye as more than friends.
Meaghan Gibson chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I totally got the vibe that there was more than friendly feelings going on between them in that last scene. They are so cute together. I'm glad someone wrote this. This is how I would have liked it to end. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
wow! i want more
KiwiWire chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Throughout the whole movie I was like: LESBIANSLESBIANSLESBIANS.

And I was hoping to find a femslash fic like this

It was nice, and if everyone wasn't so heterosexual, this is exactly how the movie would have ended. Good job! :D