Reviews for Starting Anew
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 3 . 6/29
please please PLEASE UPDATE! i want more! you have officially got me into reading hermione and charlie pairings...please!
Britney1993 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
cares 1970 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I have always like Hermione with Charlie. I guess it is because she is so intelligent and that she would need a man who was a little older and a good conversationalist and someone she would not be bored with but would find true happiness with. If I had to choose someone who was not a Weasley it would be Draco Malfoy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope that you will finish this story.
kittykat89xx chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Really good Charlie/ Hermione story I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Seems as though they moved awfully fast but I'm interested in where you take this story. I hope you continue it.
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Gosh Ron is such a little so and so! This sound like the beginning of a really good story!
Amaya2278 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I know it's been a while but... more please? -puppy dog eyes-
The Good Child chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Love this story already. Hope you continue it.
SmirkusPanda chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I know you haven't updated in over a year and if you abandoned the fic I respect that, but it's so damn good so if you could would you please please please update? For me? You're writing is really good and the plot is interesting. I wish there was more!
NikkiT453 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Please continue. I would like to find out what happens.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I hope there is going to be a followup chapter soon.

I love charmione stories, but unfortunatly there aren't that many great ones!

This really is a good start, please keep going?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
super sweet please keep going!
adrianiforever chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Update soon please x
Miss-Kat1 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Hi, love this story so far and i am hooked.

Dying to know what happens next :)

keep up the good work

x
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
hmm, the story seems good, but I dont like that Hermione was so "silly" that she stayed with Ron for so long, also I think things are a bit rushed...especially Charlies feelings for her...but I hope it will get better...also I hope she and Charlie will have at least one child :)