Reviews for Starting Anew
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Shame you didn't finish this, was minding up Charlie and Hermione ended up having loads of kids, and Ron was left with Lavender who couldn't have any.
Small thing it's mum not mom.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
please please PLEASE UPDATE! i want more! you have officially got me into reading hermione and charlie pairings...please!
Britney1993 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
cares 1970 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I have always like Hermione with Charlie. I guess it is because she is so intelligent and that she would need a man who was a little older and a good conversationalist and someone she would not be bored with but would find true happiness with. If I had to choose someone who was not a Weasley it would be Draco Malfoy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope that you will finish this story.
kittykat89xx chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Really good Charlie/ Hermione story I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Seems as though they moved awfully fast but I'm interested in where you take this story. I hope you continue it.
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Gosh Ron is such a little so and so! This sound like the beginning of a really good story!
Amaya2278 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I know it's been a while but... more please? -puppy dog eyes-
The Good Child chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Love this story already. Hope you continue it.
SmirkusPanda chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I know you haven't updated in over a year and if you abandoned the fic I respect that, but it's so damn good so if you could would you please please please update? For me? You're writing is really good and the plot is interesting. I wish there was more!
NikkiT453 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Please continue. I would like to find out what happens.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I hope there is going to be a followup chapter soon.

I love charmione stories, but unfortunatly there aren't that many great ones!

This really is a good start, please keep going?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
super sweet please keep going!
adrianiforever chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Update soon please x
Miss-Kat1 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Hi, love this story so far and i am hooked.

Dying to know what happens next :)

keep up the good work