Reviews for The Pathetic Laments of One Rose Weasley
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love this so much! Update. Now. Rose has obviously inherited her obliviousness from her father too.
muckdawg13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Reminds me an awful lot of Commentarious.
Nia chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh, brilliant! I love this story, it's a Scorpius/Rose that actually has proper grammar! And a plot! And interesting characters! Please, continue soon!
awfffsome chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh no, I thought it was finished! I can't believe it isn't! You must finish, please, this is soooooo great, your Rose is so funny!

Yeah, I know you probably won't finish it after two years, but a girl has got to try.

Also, cool avatar. Stiles for the win!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I am IN LOVE with this story!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
omg please update! this is such a good start and you shouldn't waste it, it's so funny!
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
HAHAHAHA OMFG THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT! I haven't smiled as widely in a long time. Your Rose is so funny haha I love her! Can't wait for the next chapter! Speaking of which, are you going to update this anytime soon, outta curiosity? If not, could you at least provide a small end update or something? Thanks!
RoseWillows chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i loved it!
Please update soon...
LiljaLilly chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
please write another chapter, i really enjoyed this one
lyddielalala chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
haha lol I've always supported RoseScorpius but I like the twist in the story- but I think perhaps the part about Scorpius wanting to shag Rose and the hollers should have been.. a bit improved? Because of the later part of hating each other again doesn't quite link haha but in general its a good story... very Rose-like! :)
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
YOU SO HAVE TO UPDATE SOON. PLEASE. BEGGING. XD
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I like this! Its hilarious! Especially how psycho rose is.
Airiblu chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Haha, Rose seems so incoherent here. xD This was an entertaining read, and I do hope you update soon.
TauHumba chapter 1 . 1/24/2012