Reviews for Song for Marcella
That was great
cjunited38 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
fantastico brilliantly done story.
MissToastie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Exactly how I imagine drunk Maura to be!
Yuri-hime chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Really great fic. Thanks for writing and sharing :3
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Sounds almost like Xena and Gabrielle p

The interactions between Maura and Jane were perfect, and the case is starting to get really interesting :3
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I'm not much into the case sorry, but the Rizzlies is hot and on point. Thanks :D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Totally love how this story has started :3
LottaAir chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Brilliant fanfiction. Very, very brilliant! :)
chemkate chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Peep toes warm the soul. I'm pretty sure depending on the climate that the sole gets cold no matter how cute the peep toe. I like your Maura. I think you do very well with her. Your case wasn't terrible either. Most people really suck at writing mysteries but you did well. I have a tendency to figure out mysteries quickly, which is why I don't read them, and why I'm often bored with them. I still pieced yours together quickly but it was fun to watch it unfold. I also appreciate that your chemistry wasn't wrong. Anyway, I really did like this story.
EppieG chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Excellent. So very well done. I enjoyed it immensely :)
piceaabies chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I enjoyed reading this story, good plot.
girlpatrol chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
What a great story! Just spent a nice Sunday morning reading it and really enjoyed every moment of it. Brought smiles to my face at the end. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
ashikinz chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
I just found this story, I also just graduated from Trinity College last week, English Lit! I'm Irish so this story ticks all kinds of boxes! I like the way you handle the topics. As the troubles in Ireland are something that will remain ingrained in who Irish people are forever! I can't wait to finish it. I know it's finished, but thought I'd review anyway :)
linelm chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Great story!
fancynewwhatevr chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
So sad this is over! I was always looking forward to the updates. Seriously incredible job with this. Not only was the romance great, but the investigation aspect of it had a very clever storyline, too. Thank you so much for writing it! :)