Reviews for Two Little Boys
OhToBeAFlyOnThatWall chapter 2 . 5/10
This story made me cry. It is very good. Toy horses.

May the Three Friends smile your path
EmpireX chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Omg. Heart obliterated. Good job.
Wildhorses1492 chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
I cried so hard when I read this the first time. . . and now here at the second time. Oh goodness, listening to A Elbereth Gilthoniel does NOT help, I assure you. This was so sad. And so lovely; you always manage to write everyone in such perfect character that it's just so stunning to read.

WH
Evelris chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
I cried. I litterally cried. I can't even remember the last time I did in front of a story. It was beatiful.
Arwen55 chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
I'm crying inside... this was tragic and heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for writing this story. It was very well done. :)
icecatfire chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
"He's not the enemy, okay?" "He's Thor's little brother."

*nods* exactly, 'cause loki making mistakes and committing crimes aside he's still thor's brother and loki should get a proper burial. and I will fight ANYONE who says otherwise.

thank you for writing this, it was cute and heartbreaking. :')
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
;-;
Alice639 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Its so sad and also so beautiful
The Z Killer chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
I just... I can't. This is painful. Wonderfully written but painful. Great job. You totally stabbed my heart. But really, great job.
AYoungLazyWriter chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
whelp. there goes my happiness for today
LedaSF chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Well written! And I have a bad feeling about the next chapter.
LedaSF chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
Oh. Oh. OH. My heart. Loki's heart. Thor's heart. All the crying.
AvengersLoki chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Awww. I almost cried at the last chapter. It was so sad. I love how the song fits with the chapters
Caricature of a Witch chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Do you have any idea how hard it is for me not to cry right now? This is so sad... but also so beautiful *-*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
this is so fucking saaad /crying