Reviews for wedding bell bruises
Aspou chapter 1 . 1/14
haha the ending was great! All the story was very good but you finish it amazingly. I would really love to see Okita meeting her brother and father
ahsoei chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Well, i'd really love to see kagura introducing her fiancé to her father and brother…. :3
GUEST chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great story .! Really cute and fluffy Look forward for your another OkiKagu fanfic xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
AWESOME!
X-Crimson Fate-X chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
You. Are. Brilliant.
That's all I have to say.
This was the best one-shot EVER.
Valqiria chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I just read this fic, and I can't just put on words all the feelings. Is a great and funny story, just like Gintama. Even though you wrote it a long ago. I loved it. I'll give a look to your other Gintama's stories. OkiKagu is one of my favorites couples.
Thank you! :D
I am not a english speaker, so, sorry if there are some grammar mistakes :)
Berry9704 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
All characters well described, the plot really interesting, and Okita's love confession while insulting Kagura - perfect! One of the best OkiKagu fanfics I've ever read :D
Kyelor chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OMG everyone was so in-character, the wedding turning into an all-out brawl, the Yorozuya snacking as they watch the shouting match between Okita and Kagura, Kondo being reduced to tears...I wish this could happen in the anime, it would be so cool to watch this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
How about a sequel...?
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved this long one-shot to bits. That's all I got to say. :D
Daniloveswriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I just saw this on Tumblr and decided to write you a review;
This was wonderful! You have nailed the characters brilliantly and while making it romantic (err... well, as romantic as okikagu could get), you also made it humorous and kept everyone in character wondrously.
You had me giggling throughout, especially towards the end.
Seeing as this was your first fanfic on here, I think I'm going to read some of your more recent ones to see how you've improved, however, this was simply amazing for a first fic! Keep writing, you're great at it.
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I like this OkiKagu. I died at "After all, there hadn't been any True Love Stalking at all!"

Gin's ever wonderful high pitched laugh, I can hear it now.
liltle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Lovely take on our adorable love/hate relationship of an almost mismatched couple. A wedding is always the perfect place to profess your love to the soon-to-be-groom/bride. It never gets tiring than that. I love that they are so much alike in the comic though Okita's voice just rings in in his every dialogues. I always have a problem with remembering Kagura's voice though the voice actress has such a distinguishing voice, maybe its the absent of watching the anime these days for me.

From the beginning to the end, this story never disappoints, especially love Tae in here for the two's support. Love it!
Adonai63 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ha, this was such an epic read! Your writing's so fluid, and the flow of conversations, not to mention the humor, was excellent! Oh, and great job on keeping everyone in-character. Hmm, that's it, I guess. I don't have much more to say, really. Maybe a sequel showing the wedding with said menacing, baldy father and reformed-yet-still-slightly-insane older brother? :D
FireGemini chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
oh my gosh
i was laughing so HARD at this; u have such a great sense of humour, and skills to weave that humour in naturally into thsi story and still make it flow this well :P

i wish you'd upload more! I'm totally addicted to ur writings! *_*
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »