Reviews for wedding bell bruises
Atlancia chapter 1 . 10/13
Hello! I'm here for a reread, but I don't remember whether I left a review before, and if I did what I wrote, so I'll just assume this is my first one for this fanfic ;-).
I absolutely loved it! I'm super impressed by your accurate characterization, and especially the relationship between Kagura and Sougo was done incredibly well. I think you captured their mixture of rivalry and love perfectly! All the other characters are well written too, and I really like your writing style. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Sherinne chapter 1 . 9/15
Love it! Exactly how I imagined Kagura would notice her feeling for Okita would be. Not OOC at all. Good job!
hitorikitefa8 chapter 1 . 7/16
Excellent story thanks for writing
woofyy chapter 1 . 3/16
How cute :) I was hoping there's a kiss included and a bit more skinship but it's still a good story. Keep up the good work. Good luckies with y6oir future stories :)
KagamiWalker13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I really like your stories, it's pleasure to read them.
Well, what can I say you did a great job. Everyone was in character, there wasn't too much fluff and it wasn't boring and annoying.
The best scene was when Okita confessed his love and someone dropped the plate, this part was amazing. I really enjoy the role you gave the rest of Yorozuya, they were hilarious too.
(fangirl mode on) I must say I adore the way you described Okita, I quite not sure why but when Kagura was thinking about him, I was blushing.(fangirl mode off)
mi-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
thanks for the fic!
is simply beautiful and perfect!XD
lu89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
is a wonderful fic!
i love this fic alot!
okikagu4ever! :D
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
T.T i almost died when i read the first parrt and saw rthat osugo was going to get married someone who was not kaguraa! T.T but then i tought kagura will do something! and thanks good i was correct!
but you know when sougo said to kagura taht he wasn't in love with no one and declined the way out! i really wish kagura kicking his ball!
Gin-chan is devil muahahahahaha
Lol
Pahreza chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
It's sweet (-)
Hater chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
It sucks! Why Kagura has to always confess her love first to stop wedding?
Most OkiKagu love triangle is usually like this. And it's really boring!
LeChick chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was amazing! Pretty in character too!
IAMYOURFATHER9906 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This was awesome! I would love to read a continuation where kamui and umibozu confront sougo! Please consider writing it!
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Um. You wouldn't happen to have a fic that takes us through the meeting of Okita and her family? :D Cause I feel like there is much hilarity to find there.
Aspou chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
haha the ending was great! All the story was very good but you finish it amazingly. I would really love to see Okita meeting her brother and father