Reviews for Everybody's Eyes
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hahahaha... this was so funny! In the end, Mokona actually won. hahaha... Great story!
Equinox Flower chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
!

guess what, first I was totolly shocked with the "paring"line...Dioumeki can't BE UKE!he's SEME!...but then I found out that, well , I admit it, i like it very much~

so, once I see an article or something i like, i would like to transfer it and share it with my friends.

,,,,but they don't read i am thinking is it ok to translate your article to Chinese then share (in a Chinese forum).

you can refuse, I am just asking~

anyway, love it very much~
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great _
fiftysix-luver chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
ORIGINAL. I LIKE.

In fact, I oddly find everyone in character! This is so funny and I'm so happy with the conclusion, I was really afraid the ending would be the predictable DouWata win but I was wrong! You handled the ending so nicely!

Love this.
Bottled Up chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Haha! This seriously made me laugh, oh poor everyone, well except Mokona of course.

I can seriously imagine all of this happening, what a funny image it is, Yuuko, Watanuki, Himawari and oblivious Doumeki all together at the restaurant while Mokona is like watching them through a window, simply hilarious!

Yes, Douwata for the win!

For a second I thought that Himawari might really have a chance, had me as nervous as Watanuki was.

In the end, they should all just have a foursome (or five some...if you include Mokona)

...

Actually no, having Yuuko and Mokona in the blend feels weird.

Oh how much I enjoyed this story, definitely one of my favorites.

-goes off to draw the image in my head-