Reviews for A Want
Sherru chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
awww...poor astral

it's so sad
aaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was really bittersweet. More bitter, but still sweet. I feel quite sorry for Astral. Good story!
Kindlehope chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aww, poor Astral, he'll never know what it feels like to touch a human or virtually anything...

I did NOT mean that in a bad way. Although, I did enjoy that little misunderstanding with the "touch" thing. I found that twistedly amusing. :3

It was so sweet, I guess you could write more but the ending was also very nice, just sad and emotional...

Keep up the good work! Cheerio!

~Kindlehope
Kiyu233 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was beautiful. It made me cry.

Please write more.
R.N.Walker chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was wonderful, a beautiful mix of humor and sadness. I feel even more sorry for Astral now because he can't fully experience the world Yuma lives in. But I loved how Yuma still tried to help. Again, excellent work; keep it up!
Okikage chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahhhhh that was so beautifully sad! I loved it! I especially loved your strong dialogue between astral and yuma.
Hana13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
AWESOME~! - Sweet and sad at the same time~! Poor Astral...T-T

I love the the misunderstanding with "touch" concept with Yuma, hahaha!

I love this story, and hope you continue to write more! 3
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I thought you didn't like keyshipping. Or are you using that term in the platonic sense XD

Awesome story nonetheless. Sad and sweet, just the way I like 'em
Kumiko Seph chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
(Sniffles) Poor Astral... I wish he could feel Yuma...

Nice fic :)
SilverFalkin118 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story was... So touching... I loved it! Very well written! You captured Yuma's and Astral's personality greatly! -sighs- I wish I could write like you. But all I could do is write a review to an amazing story... " Keep up the great work!

-SilverFalkin

P.S. I was wondering if you're going to continue this. I saw the complete sign but this story is too good to end, right? -w-