Reviews for Lighting Taranee's Fire
The Red Star chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Another well done Kyuubi16 lemon. Since it's pretty much the whole chapter, not much to say on the chapter itself. Based on how this story is going, it won't be very long, which, with all your other projects, is for the best.

Only one error I spotted that made me go back to read it again. When Naruto's putting the condom on, you say "us" instead of "it". Not sure how that happened, but you might want to correct it.

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Well, this is interesting. I don't really have much to say on this, to be honest. I rarely do with the first chapter. Obviously, for CD for the characters, we'll need to go to The Guardian's Kitsune, but I like the way the characters are portrayed here. The mental image of Naruto and Will "fighting" over Taranee is pretty funny.

Overall, it's a good start. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I am looking forward to more work from you.
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it has a good start...just needs an epic threesome and its great.
ramen junky chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
...All i can say is its a FIRST.{inside my mind im chanting,GO GO GO GO GO GO NARUTO!}.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Taranee is going o lose her innocence(i.e. virginity)? Bwah ha ha haa ha ha ha!... I do not know why I find that so funny!
gen. liquid chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, I say Naruto did a good job of corrupting Will. Poor Taranee won't stand a chance. Can't wait to see more of this and others, good sir.