Reviews for Get A Little Closer
Yumi Miharu chapter 1 . 4/2
This is the fucking hottest, sexiest foreplay, dry sex, smut I have ever read. Like I've read this the 6th time already and it never fails to make me feel hot. Hehe. I love your other smut fics too. You 've got talent, dear. Keep it up. Sadly, I can sense you are not updating here anymore :( Please update if you have time!
Yumi Miharu chapter 2 . 3/20
Fck you make the most sexiest and hottest sasusaku smut fics ever 3
L C chapter 1 . 2/14
I enjoyed this sosomuch! Thank you!
pisquenta chapter 2 . 1/7
That ever existed.

EVER.

I LOVE YOU.
THANK YOU.

NOW I AM GOING TO GO TO THE CORNER OF MY ROOM AND CRY.
ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
OMG HOW COULD YOU
Ninishly chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
my Jiraiya-senses are tingling...well, if you ever decide to update this story please let me know so i can plan out my funeral beCAUSE I'M GOING TO DIE from an overdose of fangirling.
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I'm not really into the dominatrix thing but Sakura playing seductress? Count me in!

Of course Sasuke is sensitive. The bastard abhors physical contact so he's particularly skittish than normal. He didn't exactly like skinship after all. Except with Sakura but you get my point.

*wipes nosebleed* Ahhh, smut how I love you. It really is amazing that sasusaku has the most fanworks with R18 ratings in all the het pairings. Hot wild sex. They always have it in spades.
blackblood13ful chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
love it! sasuke is too sexy! pls update, you said you were going to! we are all waiting !
Lady Red chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
…So you're just gonna leave us hanging after an awesome chapter like that? D:
SasuSaku means Love chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Please update! This is one of the best stories on ff..net! Please update!
hanna chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
You really need to update this story again. I nothing else at lease put it like "complete".
I just love it. I really do. And it would be awesome if you could continue it.
SasuSaku's baby chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
please update this story again
kuyokyo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
that was hot! me likes the sexy sasuke! veeeeeeeeeeerry well done, congrats!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »