Reviews for Get A Little Closer
Lalasmokey5 chapter 2 . 5/26
Ohmigawddddddd is there gonna be a continuation where they make love and fall in love with each other and Naruto comes in unexpectedly and becomes a threesome? LOL okay that threesome isn't necessary but like I would really love to read when the "connect" you know where :/3
moonfairy014 chapter 2 . 2/28
so hot
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I've read this for like 4 times already and YET, it still doesn't get tiring. This is awesome! You're like the best smut author EVER. I hope you'll continue this!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
You must continue this! Love it!
Laylagirl111 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
-mouth gaping-ho ly shit (the space is not a mistake it was intentional) that was awsome
Yumi Miharu chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is the fucking hottest, sexiest foreplay, dry sex, smut I have ever read. Like I've read this the 6th time already and it never fails to make me feel hot. Hehe. I love your other smut fics too. You 've got talent, dear. Keep it up. Sadly, I can sense you are not updating here anymore :( Please update if you have time!
Yumi Miharu chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Fck you make the most sexiest and hottest sasusaku smut fics ever 3
L C chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I enjoyed this sosomuch! Thank you!
pisquenta chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
That ever existed.

EVER.

I LOVE YOU.
THANK YOU.

NOW I AM GOING TO GO TO THE CORNER OF MY ROOM AND CRY.
ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
OMG HOW COULD YOU
VictoriousPeople chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
my Jiraiya-senses are tingling...well, if you ever decide to update this story please let me know so i can plan out my funeral beCAUSE I'M GOING TO DIE from an overdose of fangirling.
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I'm not really into the dominatrix thing but Sakura playing seductress? Count me in!

Of course Sasuke is sensitive. The bastard abhors physical contact so he's particularly skittish than normal. He didn't exactly like skinship after all. Except with Sakura but you get my point.

*wipes nosebleed* Ahhh, smut how I love you. It really is amazing that sasusaku has the most fanworks with R18 ratings in all the het pairings. Hot wild sex. They always have it in spades.
Princess-Of-Callow chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
love it! sasuke is too sexy! pls update, you said you were going to! we are all waiting !