Reviews for Trust to Hope
BelleCelestyn chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
The interactions/romance is so bland, so proper and so polite, I'm bored out of my mind. It doesn't help that Orihime is true to her spineless personality and that she spends most of her time crying, worrying, and being pitifully weak.
Cifer2915 chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
Please ,please you have to finish this story!...Its ecxelent how you write everything how you describe every single thing and I really love all the characters . I really hope one day you come back and finish this awsome fic.
KitChi chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
Hi! New reader here.. I don't know if this will ever be updated but.. Please update.. This is very well-written and the conflict was building up so nicely. I do hope to see an end.

Thanks for a good read and I hope you'll come back to this someday. Thanks and take care! _
Taly chapter 23 . 1/2/2017
I just read all 23 chapters in the last 18 hours. The last time you updated this was 3 years ago. I beg you to countinue.
supernatural196736 chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
please come back to the story its really good and I really want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Please continue this tale
Guest chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
This is the best fanfic I have ever read I love how you played everything out. I hope you continue this story in the future
Poojasandhu chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
oy when will this be updated
Princess Miele chapter 23 . 2/5/2015
I know that chances that you will ever update this fanfiction are slim, yet it wouldn't be fair if I didn't review such a masterpiece. Everything is just perfect, from their descriptions to their dialogues and body language, furthermore the plot itself is very interesting and intriguing. I feel like a fanfiction like this shouldn't just be left unfinished like this you know.. And I'm not saying this just because I would love to know what would have happened next but because I think that awesome works such as this fanfiction shouldn't be forgotten but instead deserve to be finished. It's hard to explain, let's just say.. I think that the Orihime and the Ulquiorra you portayed (and the plot itself as well) deserve to live and die the way you initially wanted it to be. They deserve it because this story is just one of the best fanfiction I've ever read.
MyHikari chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
I knew what I was getting myself into when I started to read this after I saw "on hold, indefinitely," in your summary, but that doesn't stop the burning curiosity I have regarding the conclusion of this. I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that you've lost your muse. It happens. Life gets in the way.

I wish I was into Bleach when you first started reading this, because I correctly guessed Grimmjow was the stalker, although, I did have the benefit of reading it all in one go, rather than the suspense between updates. I also think Luppi might be the one who disguised themself as a woman cook, but that's just pure speculation.

I really like the story. I eat up AU's like this, and I find it funny you cited Down with the Sun as inspiration because I really love that one too. That one takes it from a different angle than this one, but I greatly appreciate both. I hadn't really considered Renji and Tatsuki before, and I'm curious as to what Uryuu's reaction would be to the full story regarding Nelliel and the Quincies, as well as Orihime's plans for the court. You've weaved quite a tale here, and I have a burning curiosity to know, but I understand that you must be quite a busy person, especially with a young child.

I hope you regain your muse someday soon, it would be very exciting for me to finally see the conclusion to this intricate plot!
Jc1009 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Please update soon, it's so very good! I'm dying for more. Please! Or let it be adopted but this story is so very good!
glennvalde90 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
hello...my name is Glenn( i'm a girl).I HATE POLITICS but I love ULLQUIHIME. Your story is surprisingly realistically I'm liking it.I cried when I read the darkest chap...(We both know what chap that is.I don't wanna it really HURT.)BUT DON'T WORRY I totally understand why you have to do one question?Why would you make Grimm an obsessive?GRIMM,for me,is nothing like that's what I inter-prate from the 't get me wrong,it's just my _
OH,and by the way I like that you paired Nel and cute.
blablabhu chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Hi, I just wanted to leave a review in hopes that you will update this. Despite the fact that I came across this story while looking for an UlquiHime fic, I genuinely enjoyed reading it, more so for the political aspects than for UlquiHime. I am genuinely curious about what might happen, how Ulquiorra will solve all this mess and smoke Aizen out... etc etc. I see it was updated more than a year ago and hence changes of an update are slim. But I still thought I would leave a review, in case there is little hope you will complete this.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I really admire your work! XD you really should make your own book series. I love how ulquiorra and orihime's relationship in this story is not all flowers and sunshine. Originally, I hated storied that are related to politics, but your story made me feel otherwise. Also, I am really impressed how you could spare your time to write this story even though you have your own problems in real life. I respect you and I'm looking forward to read more of your works :)
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I love the story! Quite possibly it is my favorite of Bleach fanfiction! I adore the intellect integrated into the conversations and the different view points! But I also have to admire the way you made Orihime feminine but not unbearably so like most works tend to do. You made her strong and sturdy and I commend you for that! :) thank you also for continuing the story despite the new hurdles you acquired, (because I know how much a baby is). And please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :)