Reviews for When the stars align
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Loved it ;)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Gah! That was so gorgeous!

I love the scene you created, everything was described so vividly :) The breathy feeling the ball gave, then contrasted with the adrenaline of the run to the boathouse, it just created something so...hot.

I loved it :)

Em
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love the mischievous side of them. When they mentioned that they had left their shoes, I pictured the guard showing the shoes to Angela and her smiling.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was AMAZING! And I love a good ending, but your last lines just made an amazing story even better.
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Dude, seriously? You are soooooooo good at this. Such a great story - so well-written, I could totally picture every moment - and then hot sex on top of it? Wow.
Alexsmom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, you know I love it! Told you that already, but just want to make sure you hear me. I LOVE IT! And I know you really meant me when you described Brennan as the definition of class. Cause I is totally classy, baby! Anyway, thanks again. Even when you are writing something a little bit smutty, the writing is wonderful. I look forward to many more birthdays and many more stories! I'd say "go Cubs" but, really, what's the use?
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Outstanding...Amazing job!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Excellent work!
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was awesome. Booth in uniform...tasty!
harper83 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Fantastic!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Can I tell you a secret? This is the first Bones story I've read that isn't something I betaed since I can't tell you when. The way Season 6 ended went against everything I thought I knew about the characters.

This was perfect. It made me a little misty because something like what you wrote was what I wanted to see. It was reminiscent of the Season 4 finale in the closeness and silliness of their relationship - only as Booth and Bones, not Bren and Mr. B.

You captured the Booth we all fell in love with, the one

who only had eyes for Brennan and was willing to wait even if it hurt. And you did it with beautifully descriptive imagery. I could see the costumes and his smile. I could feel the anticipation of the moment.

Really great writing. I hope your friend enjoyed her gift...I know I did!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's HOT DAMN! that you like, right?

Well HOT DAMN!

Whew. I was in a crappy mood. Not so much now. Where's my metaphorical cigarette?