Reviews for Love is blind
Rookie Cookie Baked Crispy chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
God, I love this story. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
I generally like your stories, but akisame is being a huge dick. He is forcing her into a relation ship and a lot if what he is doing is borderline abusive. Great premise for a story but I don't like how it's being handled between them.
TheBloodyMadQueen chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
*pounds on table* LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON! Nice chapter. Good to know that Akisame is up for the task to supply Uzu with siblings. X3 Update soon and I shall review!
TheBloodyMadQueen chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Mommy was eating your face?" HAHAHA! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!
dragonstomper chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Good so far
lrdhollow chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I knew he was hiding his true nature
lrdhollow chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
it is not that, we are just surprised
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
U are amazing
Moonstar66 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
…didn't you say akisame was blind?
Moonstar66 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
…i'm not quite sure Akisame is blind. i kind of thought so too, but i haven't gotten that far in the series yet. do they ever actually say so? on his wiki they just said that his most noticeable features are his almost colorless pupils, but i'm not sure if he's really blind. Do you have proof for this part of the story, or is it just something you thought would fit/make sense?
animefreak653 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Omg YAY! A sakakixOC story! Duuuude, you have to continue!
King Kubar chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
I know what you mean, I hope she's okay.

As for the chapter, not much really. It had its cute moments, but nothing really happened. I do like how Akisame acts, but really nothing much to say.
Animortal28 chapter 19 . 11/4/2011
Sly move Akisame. lol

I love this story.

I look forward to the next chapter!

So please Update soon!
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
cool story
NeoMatrixJR chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
So...I'm confused...is Akisame blind or not? It seems he "sees" and "watches" too much for a blind person...and I don't remember any references to him being blind.