Reviews for Forest Boy
secrecy about a big scroll?... sounds familiar...-_- :
hakon2feb chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Um... Why would Naruto only now notice that the person is the same as the one from the forest? With Naruto's sensitive nose, he should have picked up on it. He even did note his smell during the first fight with Zabuza. Then he should have done the same in the forest, and finally during the bridge battle.
Like i said before, you are making Naruto a stupid loudmouth just like in canon. Why would you do that, when the events that has shaped Naruto clearly should have made him into something else entirely?
He has lived in the wild, so give him a wild but agressive and unforgiving taijutsu style. (Headbutting someone quickly becomes old if that's the only thing he can do...)
He has had to fend for himself and avoid search teams from Konoha, so make him cunning and stealthy. (He still wears orange for crying out loud. Having lived in the forest should give him more respect for blending in with the environment, so give him some more suitable clothes)

hakon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i just wanted to point out that if Sasuke could break Naruto's jaw with a punch, then Naruto should be brain dead from all the headbuts he has been dishing out.

Also, I don't really get why you would make Naruto the same loudmouth he was in canon. I mean, he did that so people would notice him, but since noone really knows about the kyuubi, and therefor doesn't hate Naruto, he doesn't have a reason to be so loud. Besides, who would he have learned to be a loudmouth from? He was brought up in the wild with noone to talk to, then trained by Kakashi who isn't exactly the most talkative ninja around. I can get his dream being the same as in canon, but why give him the same personality?

hakon2feb.
Wacko12 chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
you had some mispelling in most of the chapters
Anon chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
False kakashi does not leave his book behind on accident. Period. (If ya don't get what I'm implying your stoopid)
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Man I forgot at how much Hinata can stutter in fanfics. I understand why in this fic why she stutters so much. In the manga/anime she never stuttered so much, maybe every so often but not every or almost every word. Hell even around Naruto Hinata barely stutters. XD
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Haha! Naruto created a physical version of the Headhunter Jutsu. Now there are 2 types, Naruto's Taijutsu/Physical version and the Ninjutsu version Kakashi and others can use. XD
blasterdog chapter 62 . 8/12/2014
Chapter was insane, great stuff man. Naruto's got a lot to learn if he wants to deal with them.
Roxie.88 chapter 48 . 7/21/2014
That BITCH betrayed naruto! Okay so hinata lost a lot of points in my book because she betrayed naruto and I bet the little skank isn't even gonna tell naruto that she kissed sasugay back! Oh I hope naruto beats the chit out if sasugay and kills him!
Fishcakesisawesome chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I am enjoying the story so far and I must tell you this is the first story I've read with the concept you have created.
FlameDragon14 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Just wanted to say that I am liking the story however... Naruto isn't exactly feral. He acts more like a child that simply didn't wish to speak most of his life. A feral Naruto would have been a good deal more hostile to all if nothing else. A truly feral Naruto would have a much harder time with speaking as he would have no use for words and his actions would be more aggressive and beastly. The 'spar' with the kids would have had him being far more violent then he was.

Still, outside of this it is a good story and will continue to read your chapters. I wonder if he will act more feral when it comes to finding and taking a mate? Guess I'll have to find out.
ajm35 chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Holty mother of crap... that came out of nowhere lol
ajm35 chapter 39 . 2/21/2014
Wow...ok now it's getting really good
ajm35 chapter 33 . 2/19/2014
ok ok this is getting intusting
ajm35 chapter 30 . 2/19/2014
lol that was some funny shit