Reviews for Forest Boy
SkynardTLB chapter 1 . 7/26
Intreasting
guest chapter 5 . 7/22
Teams don't make sense, virgin fatass.
dingdong chapter 3 . 4/29
dingdongdingdongdingdong
Rogue Survivor chapter 7 . 4/27
I love this story, it's full of curtain individuals! They come in all dimensions and colors, like Itachi and Tazuna flavored.
jeronix chapter 44 . 4/27
or hi
Rogue Survivor chapter 5 . 4/27
I will kill a curtain someone too! But not the silk ones. Those are off limits.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh my gosh, Naruto's speech and grammar (or lack thereof) are giving me flashbacks to other authors I've read! Help!
Bea2000 chapter 62 . 3/13
Meh... is okay. but needs more naruhina
NarHina chapter 62 . 12/3/2015
Great Story loved it.

I was a bit worried with the heavy use of OC but you pulled them off well and ended up killing most of them quickly so I don't have to remember them.

What happened in with wave was unexpected but good i'v seen a few were Zabuza stays in wave and starts a village but this one seemed more realistic since you explained how he did it and not just have it suddenly become a ninja village as if it was one to being with. You explained how they recruited them were they came from and how strong wave became.

The only probable I see with wave is if they had tons of rogue ninja hiding and living peaceful lives why did't one of them help since Gato can't be good for them.

When you showed Sasuke start to take an interest in Hinata I was worried since Naruto was still unable to recognize Hinata feelings for him but still fall in love with her.

You gave Sasuke a lot of training having him go along and receive training from jiraiya mid way through because he cried over not having him teach just annoying I hate how authors just give Sasuke everything and he thinks he deserves it.

When you made Hinata like Sasuke kiss I was like what the **** I mean Hinata loves Naruto and has no attraction to Sasuke what so ever and wound't enjoy it.

Glad you did't have Naruto and Hinata get back together straight way since she hurt Naruto really badly and just deserves to understand the pain of having the one you love most hurt you. The only difference was Naruto did nothing but show Hinata love and got hurt.

I liked how you kept Naruto away for her own safety instead of to spit Hinata.

Sasuke liking Hinata they have never talked in the actual series but I can see him liking her just because he is jealously of Naruto and not real love making it real love that was just not right.

As for The last I liked how you kind of made it possible instead of just adding him and gave him a back story that explains what he is and were he came from as well as adding others like him.

Hope Naruto will see the Forest people again and learn how to control Last but so far it looks like no one has learned to control that side of them.

Hoping for a lemon between Naruto and Hinata I can see why Naruto has hold off of it but also thing he is going to avoid it because he will thing it is Last influence.

Great Story can't wait to read the sequel
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Nah, goodbye! I'm leaving this story...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Ohhh, God... I am unfortunate enough to understand what 'take both my red and black cherry' means... ignorance really IS bliss... And don't you even TRY to deny it... I have no ignorance left... *crying now*...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
What are you talking about when you say the inuzuka misinterprets? It's got nothing to do with anything. Ah well, whatever...
SageModeSasuke chapter 62 . 10/19/2015
Thank you for a great story and your hard work.
SageModeSasuke chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
I knew that woman was Hinata's Kaa-sama!
bmagana595 chapter 50 . 9/20/2015
Naruto is going to be so devastated when he finds out Hinata kissed Sasuke