Reviews for Forest Boy
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 3/14
I mean I dont really understand why you had some random freak coming out of the ground to take naruto away and then leave him alone for a while considering he has forgotten alot of the ability to talk... If the only reason you had that in the first place was to give a reason for him to be feral in the first place I can already tell this is going to be a pain to read...
harshanthram chapter 5 . 1/21
co vv
Leroy chapter 35 . 10/20/2016
I don't really like how assume just demanded to be trained and Jaraiya just said sure. I'm starting to get a little lost with this story.
Ettore chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
I am really enjoying this story so far and I haven't got to the meat of it yet, but I thought it would be a good idea to give my opinion that it would be better to keep in at least vestiges of the scenes we've all seen before. I understand that you don't want to bore anyone but what happens instead, at least with me, is I have to try and remember what scene you're talking about when you say it's the same. And again, I do not want you to read this as negative feedback because it surely isn't. I enjoy this fic and that's really my only grump with it. And I imagine it will happen less and less as the story progresses to the point of all new content anyway, so it isn't a big deal.
Haji the Monster chapter 35 . 9/3/2016
no just no I don't like where this seems to be going. it just seems to get more vague and fantastical. you lost a reader.
SkynardTLB chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Intreasting
guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Teams don't make sense, virgin fatass.
dingdong chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
dingdongdingdongdingdong
Rogue Survivor chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
I love this story, it's full of curtain individuals! They come in all dimensions and colors, like Itachi and Tazuna flavored.
jeronix chapter 44 . 4/27/2016
or hi
Rogue Survivor chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
I will kill a curtain someone too! But not the silk ones. Those are off limits.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Oh my gosh, Naruto's speech and grammar (or lack thereof) are giving me flashbacks to other authors I've read! Help!
Bea2000 chapter 62 . 3/13/2016
Meh... is okay. but needs more naruhina
NarHina chapter 62 . 12/3/2015
Great Story loved it.

I was a bit worried with the heavy use of OC but you pulled them off well and ended up killing most of them quickly so I don't have to remember them.

What happened in with wave was unexpected but good i'v seen a few were Zabuza stays in wave and starts a village but this one seemed more realistic since you explained how he did it and not just have it suddenly become a ninja village as if it was one to being with. You explained how they recruited them were they came from and how strong wave became.

The only probable I see with wave is if they had tons of rogue ninja hiding and living peaceful lives why did't one of them help since Gato can't be good for them.

When you showed Sasuke start to take an interest in Hinata I was worried since Naruto was still unable to recognize Hinata feelings for him but still fall in love with her.

You gave Sasuke a lot of training having him go along and receive training from jiraiya mid way through because he cried over not having him teach just annoying I hate how authors just give Sasuke everything and he thinks he deserves it.

When you made Hinata like Sasuke kiss I was like what the **** I mean Hinata loves Naruto and has no attraction to Sasuke what so ever and wound't enjoy it.

Glad you did't have Naruto and Hinata get back together straight way since she hurt Naruto really badly and just deserves to understand the pain of having the one you love most hurt you. The only difference was Naruto did nothing but show Hinata love and got hurt.

I liked how you kept Naruto away for her own safety instead of to spit Hinata.

Sasuke liking Hinata they have never talked in the actual series but I can see him liking her just because he is jealously of Naruto and not real love making it real love that was just not right.

As for The last I liked how you kind of made it possible instead of just adding him and gave him a back story that explains what he is and were he came from as well as adding others like him.

Hope Naruto will see the Forest people again and learn how to control Last but so far it looks like no one has learned to control that side of them.

Hoping for a lemon between Naruto and Hinata I can see why Naruto has hold off of it but also thing he is going to avoid it because he will thing it is Last influence.

Great Story can't wait to read the sequel
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Nah, goodbye! I'm leaving this story...