Reviews for Forest Boy
SageModeSasuke chapter 62 . 10/19
Thank you for a great story and your hard work.
SageModeSasuke chapter 38 . 10/19
I knew that woman was Hinata's Kaa-sama!
bmagana595 chapter 50 . 9/20
Naruto is going to be so devastated when he finds out Hinata kissed Sasuke
bmagana595 chapter 17 . 9/18
WOOOOOOOW. You used Ben Drowned's favorite line," You shouldn't have done that."
bmagana595 chapter 12 . 9/18
His head is made of Goku super Saiyan cells!
bmagana595 chapter 2 . 9/18
9 year-old Naruto had hair as long as a Super Sayian 3.
Why does this not have a OOC on the description? There are soo many OOC characters.
Guest19734619D chapter 1 . 7/31
Fire Nation? FIRE NATION?
Those fireslinging cocksuckers are the reason I have no family anymore and I now have to travel the world and master all elements and become the Avatar.
pitchman89 chapter 62 . 7/11
This entire story was amazing. I really enjoyed the read
vampwalker709 chapter 7 . 6/14
Congratulation for pretty much coping fucking kishimoto why don't

you fuckin change something besides fucking how he was raised and now your

nerfing him i am done to bad your so fucking unoriginal cause this story had potential

i regret reading what i have fuck you and bye.
secrecy about a big scroll?... sounds familiar...-_- :
hakon2feb chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Um... Why would Naruto only now notice that the person is the same as the one from the forest? With Naruto's sensitive nose, he should have picked up on it. He even did note his smell during the first fight with Zabuza. Then he should have done the same in the forest, and finally during the bridge battle.
Like i said before, you are making Naruto a stupid loudmouth just like in canon. Why would you do that, when the events that has shaped Naruto clearly should have made him into something else entirely?
He has lived in the wild, so give him a wild but agressive and unforgiving taijutsu style. (Headbutting someone quickly becomes old if that's the only thing he can do...)
He has had to fend for himself and avoid search teams from Konoha, so make him cunning and stealthy. (He still wears orange for crying out loud. Having lived in the forest should give him more respect for blending in with the environment, so give him some more suitable clothes)

hakon2feb chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Ok, so i just wanted to point out that if Sasuke could break Naruto's jaw with a punch, then Naruto should be brain dead from all the headbuts he has been dishing out.

Also, I don't really get why you would make Naruto the same loudmouth he was in canon. I mean, he did that so people would notice him, but since noone really knows about the kyuubi, and therefor doesn't hate Naruto, he doesn't have a reason to be so loud. Besides, who would he have learned to be a loudmouth from? He was brought up in the wild with noone to talk to, then trained by Kakashi who isn't exactly the most talkative ninja around. I can get his dream being the same as in canon, but why give him the same personality?

Wacko12 chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
you had some mispelling in most of the chapters
Anon chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
False kakashi does not leave his book behind on accident. Period. (If ya don't get what I'm implying your stoopid)