Reviews for tell me what you want to hear
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE AND GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING, I BEG YOU!
livinthelife321 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really liked the first part, and I agree with the Beck and Jade relationship...Jade has no butterflies in their relationship. I love Jandre...they're adorable, but the ending will make me cry if i read it again... :/ good story though, if only the ending was happy
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I don't really read Victorious fics (excepthu Tribbie fanfics) and after reading this I'm inclined to read more AND write a Victorious fic. :).

You're a good writer. Keep up the good work.
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Omfg. I thought this was going to end in Jandre happiness but I didn't expect them to just end! So well-written though, seriously.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great story, the lack of a happy ending was a good plot twist although I'll admit I was hoping for one :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Good Story
sing me a rainbow chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was pure brilliance. The characters were written so awesomely and I liked your cabbie fic as well. :)
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awhogah! I am so happy your internet crashed. Seriously, I love this story. I love how Andre bakes and I love how Jade is feeling about him (really mulan). The ending was sad, but i hope you will write some more jandre. 56 stars
aloxi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
DON'T MIND ME, I'LL JUST BE RIGHT HERE PICKING UP THE SHATTERED REMAINS OF MY HEART.

okay like i ship this SO HARD and they can never catch a break can they skfdjhskjg. just can we talk about how awesome him bringing her a mayo sandwich is and her teaching him to play black ops and ugh they are so amazing FUQ U TORI DAMN.

but anyway moving on from my senseless ramblings i actually really like that beck ended up with cat and not tori (i mean even though obviously that left tori there TO FUCK UP MY BEAUTIFUL JANDRE) and for some reason the fact that beck and jade really didn't interact at all, i like that. seems more realistic than them suddenly being bff's idk.

also mulan is a and there were a thousand awesome points for that.

also MY HEART.
abby chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
it was good! i agree that the tandre scene could've been improved but it definetely wasnt bad :) good job!
JustForTheCookies chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Even tho, it had a sad ending

I really liked it, and the whole Andre-making-Jade-food-while-she-taught-him-how-to-play-black-ops was so ic for Jade I can't even

Oh, and the whole mulan thing was awesome

Andre should have stayed and fought for her *creys*

But, whatevs. Overall I think it was really good Nat

P.s.: thanks for writing something worth reading, I mean have you seen the Victorious archive lately...
jandre love chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this is really good, jade/andre needs more love in the fandom! hope you publish more stories soon :)
Apathy In Disguise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
nat omg.

this is actually amazing.

the mulan reference.

the beck/robbie.

so quality.

i especially love the line, "When I said I wanted you to make me food, I meant toast." because it's so /jade/, like i can actually picture her saying it.

excellent job love, especially for your first story! looking forward to your future ones ;)