Reviews for Talkative
Some Lazy Ass chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It's a surprise that Byakuya isn't familiar of Shakespeare. He seems like the type of person who like litterateur.
LittleKatreina chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I didn't think Toshiro was very talkitive in the manga. Toshiro always seems to be the one to tell Ichigo about information like during the arancar arc when they all met in his room.

Anyway I loved this story and I hope you continue your other stories as well.
Just Watch Me chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
in my humble opinion, byakuya was a bit ooc. I think byakuya would deffintly know who shakespeare was and there was one sentence that really caught my eye that was extremely ooc for him. You said that byakuya slumped. Byakuya, Mr. Stick-up-his-ass-so-far-he-chokes-on-it, slumped against a wall. I reread that sentence so many times, trying to figure out another way to interpret it...but I couldn't. And I also don't think toshiro would be that open, ever, because I think he's a very private person. But thanks for the story, I enjoyed it
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I will look forward to seeing more.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
For some reason, I could see Byakuya as the type of person to think anything that is not of his own ethnicity or nationality to be not worth having regardless of how well known or good it is, considering how he was berating Shakespeare the way he was.

Good to see Toshiro was able to open up over the years after the Winter War.
Toshiro with love chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I don't know but I kinda like it.

It suits Toshiro. I all makes him more approachable.

But he stays adorable!
4marauders chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i liked Toshiro's behavior in new chapters (i spec liked his new hair lol) you're right he did seem a little more open with ichigo. hope to seem more of him.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I liked ths little story, it's always nice to see Toushiro interacting with Ichigo. It's brave of you as a writer to tackle a part of the manga that literally just came out this week. Naturally, some speculation on your part is necessary, and it would be nice to see Toushiro progress this way.

I found it interesting, in the manga, how Toushiro is the one to explain things to Ichigo, rather than someone older. Your story is a nice hypothosis on why that was the case. Now, if Kubo would just give us Isshin's back-story, and Squad 10's history, I would be thrilled!
latsyrk777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
yeah I noticed that to, that byakuya had to stop him before he got to deep into what he was saying. anyway love the chapter, I also think it would be good for Toshiro to develop more. I know you said it was hard for you to write this but I kind of liked Toshiro this way. just a bit different from how you normally do him. looking forward to more:)