Reviews for Follow Me
srhittson chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
love the story but when did walmarts get food courts
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh I couldn't stop laughing when Emily ran past hotch and pinched his bum. I just pictured her doing it and running off like a naughty school girl. Oh it was hilarious. It took me about 5 minutes to carry on reading cos I was laughing so much. I'm glad my husband wasn't here when Ireland it cos he thinks I'm a freak for reading these stories, says I'm obsessed and need to get a life!
crazygal27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ha loved this story.
a chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
that was priceless. ;p
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Haha very funny good job
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I think this one is my favorite because of JJ is so embarrassed when she find out that Candy is a dog, not a stripper. I also like when Emily walked quickly then pinch Hotch's butt.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahahahahahaha
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hahaha hehe that was adorable!
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
ROFL. OMG. OK. this... THIS made my morning. I ahve a dance class in an hour and now all I'll be able to picture is Emily and JJ stalking Hotch and Rosis thru walmart. :P
Dee7822 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
PURE GOLD!

Okay I have to say I have read all your story is but this by far is so funny and just omg! I love the whole thing and the lines were just to damn funny!

With the "He's cheating on me, and he's going to see some skanky stripper. Candy?" and the line of the Its her job as a best friend. I love to see JJ so jealous and over protective :P There should be more stories like this. This is my favorite right now!

Seriously though I love so many lines of this story but top five are: Okay I there was a tie so top 6. What can I say :D

1."That son of a bitch!" "He's cheating on me, and he's going to see some skanky stripper. Candy?"

wanted to run down an aisle to get Hotch a clue, but unfortunately their were no aisles that had answers for clueless idiots. (Wish there was would save many people alot of trouble!)

3."Unless they changed Walmart into a strip club, I don't think he's cheating on you."

4."Quit gawking at Hotch's ass" (Can't to sexy to stop)

5."Dave, you are hardly my idea of the perfect date."

6."You got this gorgeous, smart and sexy brunette stalking your ass through Walmart then pinching you and you do nothing about it." (He's really talking about me ;) you know)

Okay 7. "Or better yet, don't. Have your hand as your date for the next thirty years and I can set Emily up with my cousin Bobby."

Had me dying but I loved it, Thank you so much. May I please ask for a sequel where they double date! Pretty Pretty Pretty Please :D