Reviews for The Search
I can't...that's so disgusting. He's been with hundreds of women. Hundreds! Why are you making him like this? Is this your sick fantasy? Meet a guy who has Fucked at least 500 girls and then he falls for you and stops everything? That's sad. It is. Everybody has a past and they don't need to be virgins but you've made this man undesirable. Gross.
Delightful! Another Edward whore. I'm so shocked. It's shocking. Seriously. Making Edward a whore who's into one night stands with women he can't even remember their name? It's so appealing. Two thumbs up!
jadesabre75 chapter 31 . 9/4
Love, love, LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lillywhite1 chapter 31 . 8/12
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Her fears are completely warranted! She's been through so much. And her not wanting to get into a relationship with someone she knows has a lot more sense makes sense, she was protecting herself from rejection.
ahhleesaaa chapter 31 . 7/13
This was the best and I definitely will read again!
Cecily chapter 28 . 3/25
Jacob should have been arrested. He is free to harm Bella or any other girl. I hope he dies.
Cecily chapter 26 . 3/25
I am so pissed off at Carlisle and that little whore Rebecca. She was trying to seduce a married man while in uis wif's home, with her there?! Maybe Alice should pay a visit to the wannabe homewrecker and punch her.
Cecily chapter 20 . 3/24
Okay Rose is growing on me. And Emmett almost gave me a heart attack! I thought he was Jake tracking down Bella.
Cecily chapter 16 . 3/24
This just made me loathe Rosalie even more. She knew what the score was with Edward but she deluded herself into thinking that she could change him. When it backfired on her she decided to get back at Edward by stealing his clients.
Yet in her selfishness she also stole Aro's livelihood as well as that livelihood of everyone Aro employs. And for what? Her wounded pride?! She sickens me more than Tanya?
Bloody hell;-) This story is awesome. It made me laugh, it made me cry. It made me swooooon and it made me squeal (that's a rarity for me). Thankyou so much for putting so much creativity, time and effort in it. Totally loved it!
EVK70 chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Love it :)
Pscullen chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
great story
drivingedward chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
Thank you for sharing your words! Great story!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Looking forward to this story!
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »