Reviews for The Search
SunflowerFran chapter 13 . 5/13
Saw you on FB talking about a nrw story you might be writing. This one was mentioned, so I’m reading it now.
I’t great!
I hope you do an updated to this. I'm really curious to what they're having...
Jean Driver chapter 31 . 2/20
Really enjoyed your take on Edward and Bella! I find that I like the original British Edward and American Bella! I've always enjoyed the differences and similarities between our countries! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 31 . 2/6
I absolutely adored this story! I love how the different relationships where explored, and how they developed. I love British Edward! And I could not put this story down, while I was reading it. Amazing job!
Flora Mile chapter 31 . 12/13/2017
Wow, what a story, love it!

You made my hear soar.
blondferretgirl chapter 31 . 12/9/2017
Love It!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
I can't...that's so disgusting. He's been with hundreds of women. Hundreds! Why are you making him like this? Is this your sick fantasy? Meet a guy who has Fucked at least 500 girls and then he falls for you and stops everything? That's sad. It is. Everybody has a past and they don't need to be virgins but you've made this man undesirable. Gross.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
Delightful! Another Edward whore. I'm so shocked. It's shocking. Seriously. Making Edward a whore who's into one night stands with women he can't even remember their name? It's so appealing. Two thumbs up!
jadesabre75 chapter 31 . 9/4/2017
Love, love, LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lillywhite1 chapter 31 . 8/12/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Her fears are completely warranted! She's been through so much. And her not wanting to get into a relationship with someone she knows has a lot more sense makes sense, she was protecting herself from rejection.
ahhleesaaa chapter 31 . 7/13/2017
This was the best and I definitely will read again!
Cecily chapter 28 . 3/25/2017
Jacob should have been arrested. He is free to harm Bella or any other girl. I hope he dies.
Cecily chapter 26 . 3/25/2017
I am so pissed off at Carlisle and that little whore Rebecca. She was trying to seduce a married man while in uis wif's home, with her there?! Maybe Alice should pay a visit to the wannabe homewrecker and punch her.
Cecily chapter 20 . 3/24/2017
Okay Rose is growing on me. And Emmett almost gave me a heart attack! I thought he was Jake tracking down Bella.
3,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »