Reviews for The Search
Mirksaz chapter 31 . 4/27
really great story. And great ending.
Mirksaz chapter 26 . 4/26
Oh thank god. I thought Carlisle was sick.
Mirksaz chapter 11 . 4/24
OK, I really didn't expect that. I had a few theories though. Edward's reaction was good. But that could have gone horribly wrong! what was Bella thinking? If she knows about her condition just rushing in without warning your partner can prevent future encounters from going well. I hope she really uses the chance she has with someone she really wants and goes slowly. He is clearly willing to try. And Jacob? let's just say when Edward meets him he meets his fist too.
DMBSJB18 chapter 13 . 11/1/2021
Ok, I’m not gonna lie… I was totally judging this fic hard bc I’m so sick of man whore Edward. And what I assumed was virginal Bella. But, while Bella’s technically not a virgin, she’s the way she is for a totally different reason, which is insanely novel to me. Like she’s not just the shy and timid mouse she’s made out to be so often. And I LOVE that Edward didn’t have to teach her how to give a blow job, that she was freaking awesome at it all on her own- bc she’s had experience with it. And she’s obviously orgasmed before Ed too, which is another trope that is so ugh.
Anyways, totally off track, but, even though the revenge man whore ward thing drives me nuts and I do think it’s over done, I’m still thoroughly enjoying this story, a lot. The writing is great. So thank you for sharing.

Also, if you’re ever open for discussion, ive always wondered what the appeal is to authors who write man whore wards? This is probably the third fic ive come across the last few days with this trope, and I’m really really really trying to understand the appeal. Do girls, in general, want to be the girl who tames him? Bc I know that’s not my personality… but if we are being honest, I’m just too jealous for that crap. Haha! I’ll own it :)
VryUnique chapter 31 . 9/12/2021
Awesome. Thanks for the great story.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 9/11/2021
Awesome...
VryUnique chapter 11 . 9/11/2021
I don’t know what this condition entails or how people get it but I doubt her first time with Jacob caused it. I’m sure he didn't help the situation and probably made it worse. There are a lot of people who have traumatic first times that don’t end up with that condition.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 9/11/2021
I believe I read this story years ago. My memory is sketchy but half way through this chapter I sort of remembered that Bella couldn’t have sex. I think you need to have a really patient partner and I doubt Jacob was that. I wonder if Jacob forced her.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 9/10/2021
Not sure Bella’s cold looks were for, there were 2 people flirting and getting on all night. I felt she should have been more sorry than Edward for her outburst.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 9/10/2021
Geez, Overreact much?
Sorry Edward, it wasn’t you, it was me, that always sounds good.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 9/10/2021
Off to an ok start but an office romance sounds taboo, especially with Edward track record. I have a feeling there is gonna be a lot of mental running in this story.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 9/10/2021
I really hope Bella grows a back bone and gives him a run for his money.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 9/10/2021
Bella sounds like just Edward’s type, I hope she don’t put up with his crap.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 9/10/2021
It sounds to me like Jake is at least bit abusive and is a selfish prick with no consideration for others. I’m also going to guess that Bella is having a problem getting pregnant that Jake spread all over town.
I’m a little disappointed that Bella has no reason to go back to Forks, I’m picturing Bella remarried with kids or pregnant strolling back into Forks. I always love when the villains get a bit of comeuppance.
BumBumBOOM chapter 31 . 7/21/2021
I can't tell you how much your story meant to me, I also struggle with vaginismus and nobody talks about it. Your story makes me feel hopeful about my love life. Thank you so much
3,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »