Reviews for The Search
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 10/1
That was an emotional roller-coaster in a very good way. Great story, stellar writing. Thanks for sharing.
You can tell this has been written by an English person by the piss poor grammar, ffs. *Have* not *of*. As in “he can’t *have* had that good of a weekend” not “ he can’t of had”. Gahh. The bloody English are destroying their own language.
Cesium Spring chapter 31 . 5/20
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I have enjoyed it so much ! I'm french and I absolutely love GB and British people and culture and humor and London (!, I wish I could live there) and so on. Needless to say i loved Britward. And your Bella, i loved her even more and i wanted to take her in my arms and give her a big hug. The plot was amazing. At the very beginning i was thinking that she was a little extreme with her worries that she could not be with anyone and then BAM ! What a surprise ! Thank you for the knowledge you have brought to me about Bella's condition. I also loved the bits about therapy with Maggie. And i'm so glad that Edward and Bella's relationship was so healthy, that they fought together against the plot and not against each other like in some toxic fanfics. "Bref" this story is brilliant and is now one of my favorite. Thank you again !
Dollybigmomma chapter 7 . 2/11
London sounds like fun!
Toni Masen chapter 31 . 2/10
No disrespect to any other author from any other country but it was very refreshing to read a story by an English author and set in England too, I'm from Lincolnshire. An absolute cracking story in every way. A sensitive subject for some women sensitively written about, well done. Aro was my favourite character, a small part in the story but given full impact, he did make me smile. I do so love to hate on Jacob so thank you for that! LOL. A wonderful story absolutely wonderfully written , be proud and thank you for writing. :-)
JaysWorld2 chapter 31 . 1/8
This has been an amazing ride. Thank you for sharing!
GleeLover243 chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
Will you PLEASE ADD YOUR FIC to Achieve of our Own.

is great but sometime the site is down for like hours and some browser dont use this website on my phone/computer.

Also I know many use this website over FanFiction so you'll get many views there.,,,
atouchofcitron chapter 31 . 11/30/2022
brilliant ending and brilliant epilogue. again, i hope you've continued writing. you truly have something here that i'll return to whenever i miss britward and yankella!
atouchofcitron chapter 23 . 11/29/2022
the ending has me screaming! did not expect that! hitting next so fast, i can't imagine having had to wait for the next chapter
atouchofcitron chapter 12 . 11/29/2022
i am enamored by your writing. there's such a natural ease and flow to it, and i hope you've continued writing well after this!
Jillgrab chapter 31 . 11/9/2022
Thank you for sharing this story! It’s honestly just so good!
friesforfive chapter 11 . 10/25/2022
I know this fic is from ages ago and I’m sort of talking into the ether but this is a topic that no one talks about that afflicts so many women. Me being one of them. THANK YOU for not minimizing its heaviness and weight and for shedding light on it. You’re a gem!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 30 . 8/29/2022
Sweet
QueenGB chapter 31 . 6/18/2022
Oh my goodness so much joy in these pages. Thank you so much for sharing this story and keeping it here for us to read. Be well and keep writing.
QueenGB chapter 30 . 6/18/2022
That was a good chapter now everyone and everything in its place. I love this Edward I really do.
3,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »