Reviews for The Search
Denishea Bates chapter 11 . 2/26
Jacob Black , you have just made the wrong fucking move
Elle Whitecap chapter 31 . 12/6/2020
Such a great story!
SassYNoleS chapter 31 . 11/3/2020
Thanks for sharing such an amazing story .. from start to finish this has had me hooked and if it wasn't for things like, sleep, kids, husband and work I'd have finished it sooner ;)
2old4fanfic chapter 31 . 9/9/2020
Lovely story, I needed some sweetness and the last chapter delivered! Well done!
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 9/9/2020
The most anticipated first time ever!
ChristyNwonderland chapter 31 . 6/30/2020
Can I just say I'm dying to visit Essex? Too bad plane tickets from ol' Tennessee are hella expensive!
pinkshoes81 chapter 31 . 6/2/2020
Absolutely loved this story, thanks for sharing x
Guest chapter 31 . 5/13/2020
I really enjoyed the story, I loved this Edward
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
TwilightFan1 chapter 13 . 4/3/2020
Nevermind, something was just wrong with the app. Loving the story so far!
TwilightFan1 chapter 13 . 4/3/2020
Is it just me or is Chapter 13 not showing up?
mysupermanwillcome chapter 31 . 3/29/2020
I don't know how I've lasted 12 years on fanfiction without coming across this story but it took my country going into lockdown for me to read it. THANK YOU! I so enjoyed reading this!
EAZ4739618 chapter 31 . 2/19/2020
I have been apart of this community for ten years and I only just came across this fic. I have read hundreds of stories but this one is definitely my new favorite! The journey of these two made it so beautiful, thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2019
You wouldn't say "It's a future for I," so don't say "It's a future for Bella and I." Use ME.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2019
"I allow my thoughts to have free reign." It's free REIN. Think about using a horse's reins to control it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2019
You wouldn't say "she knows about I," so don't say "she knows about Edward and I." Use ME. Object pronouns (me, us, them, her, him) always are used as objects of prepositions.
3,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »