Reviews for Flickering Flame
LeoLuver chapter 20 . 2/21
Loved this story and the one before it so much! Sad that Prim didn't marry Rory (would have liked to know what happened there! Haha(: ) this story was very well written and you should be proud! :)
Good series chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I liked the series :D it was well written/Stupid question, but... So Prim didn't marry Rory? whaaaatt? Or is Roland like Rory's "actual" name?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Sad that Prim didn't marry Rory :(
To be a rebel chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
this. was. EPIC.
ella nchanted chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
Amazing. Just like the first!
Cathleen-Lily chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Love it! Bit confused, but love it! Always liked Gale the best
FlameofaWing chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
Wait... How many times have I read this story? Once.?.. Five times?... Twice? Oh, I don't know! I love this story! I really love Gale and Katniss together. It really seems as if Suzanne Collins wrote this. I hope you write more Galeniss stories!
Prey That There's No God chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Just Amazing!
megaaann chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Wait a second, I thought we were going to learn more about Carl and why he was stabbing and poisoning random victors? And why Katniss got given the Solumun? And why Katniss' mother had the diamond key? And why the nuke was there? And what happened to the nuke? And what was with that weird bullet Katniss got shot by that made her kill President Snow?

Am I the only one wondering this?
megaaann chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Oh my god, best ending ever! Why couldn't the real Hunger Games end like this? You're such a great author :)
SilverNight92 chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
aww! happy ending. and im personally glad that Coins dead and that Prim lived amd that Katniss killed Snow. u shud write a sequel abt the kids and a ressurected Orville, from broken fire. thatd b cool. I loved this story! and its sad how she never wakes up to see the war end, and how she assassinates the prez without realizing that. THIS WAS AMAZING! :):):):)
TobiasWillJaceFinnickFourNine chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
The story was just amazing. And all three chapters.
allysayz chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
So sweet! Now I have a little ache for Cinna; he was always my favourite. So happy you wrote this, such a good story with a beautiful ending. Beautiful.

Ally, xo
allysayz chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
NYEEAHUUHIKHIRCHABEN!

Sorry for the Chewbacca impression, I couldn't say anything reasonable! Wonderful writing, gorgeous language, keep up the good work! Ally, xo
galeniss chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
your story is amazing! none of the characters are ooc so good job!