Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/10
AHahahahahaha, demon fangirls. (Shudder) Oh the horror. Poor Yukio and poor Shura and Rin too. Good oneshot though. That omake was hilarious too. Once again, poor Rin.
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/18
Bahaha silly Yukio. Poor Rin. I would have pissed in a cup if i had to go that bad XD

This was hilarious. Fangirls for the twins? Pretty sure that's always going to be a thing haha

OneWithTheSheep chapter 1 . 4/10
This was really good! It's even more funny because some real life fangirls are actually like this!
HailsStorm chapter 1 . 1/23
That was easily the most entertaining story about fangirls. Ever. End of story.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Yes...fear the demonic fangirls...
bluebirdintherain chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I imagine Rin"s reaction to be something along the lines of:

"…What?! What is this monstrosity? …okiveturnedgayBYEEEEEEEEEEE…!"
Aquadragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Oh my god! i love this fic! there should totally be more chapters. i love the way you write it just gives me a very good mental picture of what is going on and how everyone looks.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Hiromi chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Lol, when Yukio goes in Rin's gonna tackle him to the ground and go eat and take a piss after being freed from the deathly prison called 'room'. XD
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Yukio, you're a dead sexy man sexy walking!
Gothic otaku chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This story to so funny XD please update!
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I really liked this story. HAHA, Yukio's good with the ladies in Assiah, and Rin with the gals in Gehenna. I would kill anyone to see Rin's reaction if he saw one of his fangirls. And, not an ugly one, a really cute cat-demon-chick. That would be almost priceless, depending on which way it would sway that is. Anyway, really liked it, sequal? Maybe? Why didn't Rin just crawl out the window? And don't just tell me 'It's too high up for Rin to jump out of.', B.S! Rin's been through worse than jumping out a window, it wouldn't even be that hard for him! Sorry if I sound mean or something. ;-)
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Lol oh Rin the fangirls will get to you one day :) I shall be the one leading them mwhahahaha
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
And this is why fangirls are terrifying.

We are completely from Gehenna. Yup.

*casually whistles and walks away*

(That ending. XD)