Reviews for Angel in Disguise
Narya Anima chapter 1 . 9/14
This is beautiful and i love it!
cute.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
wonderful!~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I could see it...
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Dang, that wa deep! Very well done.
LuckyKittens chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Maybe. I mean... in several religion Angels is creatures made of light. So I think that the common depiction of Angels is well... not wrong, but inaccurate. We didn't know what form Angels took. the common depiction is what WE thought they look like. Not their true form.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Wow! What a story! Many thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
A new head canon has officially been accepted!
Bakamura chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Oh God, I love your theory !
Of course, now, it's less likely to happen since Satan and Lucifer are two different characters in this series, but still ! In a parallel world, I could totally see it.
Thanks again, I really enjoyed your story :D
ritterlich chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
**MANGA SPOILER ALERTIt's 2016 now and it has been long revealed that Lucifer and Satan is not actually the same. In fact, Lucifer is one of the 8 Kings and is considered as a son of Satan. Nonetheless, this was utter perfection. For a long time, my train of thoughts has been exactly like this, but then Lucifer was introduced in the manga and I just /3 And Samael is also one of the many variations of Satan's name and he was revealed to be Mephisto. And Angels! Those bloody winged creatures have never even once been introduced in the series! Anyway, thank you for bringing out this Angel issue out and it's a really great fic! I don't leave reviews that often unless my opinion is dying inside of me and the fic made a really big impact in my soul :D
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Loved the story and theory /
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Lmao! That question indeed needs a proper answer.
Anolirak chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Hey there!
I just wanted to tell you that I loved your story.
The idea itself is original (as far as I know...) and incredibly captivating. I never really noticed, but it's true that not every Satan's kid had flames... Only Rin! Just like Satan he had a good heart. The difference is that the king of hell chose evil and Rin decided to try his best to do what is right.
Also I have to add that your writing style is beautiful and descriptive (my favorite :-) )

Have a nice day! I hope you (will?) have more fics like this!
Lilly.Wulf chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Maybe they do. Ever heard of griffins? They're often portrayed as protectors. Eagle wings with lion tails, and lion tails have tufts on the end, much like Rin's. Plus, in the anime finale, Rin and Yuio were able to make a phoenix of flames. Or maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a phoenix, but an eagle. A stretch, but *shrug* that's just my mind. Love your story!
IfTheWorldHadAName chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was extremely deep...then I read the ending and fell apart on the floor laughing XDXDXD
Keep up the good work!