Reviews for Angel in Disguise
Lilly.Wulf chapter 1 . 4/11
Maybe they do. Ever heard of griffins? They're often portrayed as protectors. Eagle wings with lion tails, and lion tails have tufts on the end, much like Rin's. Plus, in the anime finale, Rin and Yuio were able to make a phoenix of flames. Or maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a phoenix, but an eagle. A stretch, but *shrug* that's just my mind. Love your story!
OneWithTheSheep chapter 1 . 4/10
This was extremely deep...then I read the ending and fell apart on the floor laughing XDXDXD
Keep up the good work!
luciferaintsatan chapter 1 . 1/16
if you read the bible truely well as it was meant to be read anecdotal stories to explain complex issues and debates to the general public then you'll notice that lucifer aint satan, in fact i'll go out on a limb so far as to say that satan and god are the same, just different facets or personalities of the same divine, there by being, god created the angels first pure and innocent lucifer the angel of light samael time gabriel, michael, etc but satan being gods darkness ie darker emotional side ie fury, greed, vengence, and he did show that side according to stories like noah's ark heck god even killed his own son. so lucifer being the first fallen angel is a son of satan/god the first in genisis (alluded too) "...let there be light,..."

point i'm making is heaven and hell being the same place since the two planes of existence is gehenna and assiah therefore every religions, past and present, spiritual being is in gehenna. demon or angel dont matter if they are spiritual created then gehenna they be from... btw i was drunk when i thought this up.
Jamie Hunter chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
please write more!
Realizations bro chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I honestly think I have just discovered the meaning of life. This is it. Those absurd little things that are so impossible yet it makes so much sense. The hard truth, no just the truth. The little realizations you have that make up life. So out of the box you hold them close for your own clarity. But when you decide to share you little piece of life everyone realizes something. Maybe not all the same Good or bad, everyone realizes something.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Yes, yes, yes! Finally! Someone addressed the angel issue! I had been thinking about it throughout the whole anime series, and it doesn't help that Rin is such a sweet darling, such an angel at heart. I was raised very, very Catholic, so I know that Satan is Lucifer who was once one of the highest, most beautiful, and most powerful archangel in heaven. His name literally means "bearer of light". Catholics also believe that every soul (no exceptions) is born pure and good; nothing begins as evil.

Regarding the tail. . . maybe it's more like Rin's more demon than angel for now, but he's got all the potential for turning angel if he keeps doing his good deeds? Maybe that's what Fr. Fujimoto had hoped when he taught Rin to be gentle to others and to use his power to help rather than harm? As you wrote so well: "an angel in disguise. . . fighting for his right to rise to his rightful place one day." Damn. I might just write a story with Rin eventually turning angel and growing a pair of black wings after a momentous act of self-sacrifice and love. Or you could write it?
ZeroHakurei chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I know that it's already really late to review, but I just wanna put this in. (Dunno if you're gonna read this too) :D

Do angels have tails? Well then, let's create a mage guild and name it Angel Tail! Yeaaahh refrence from Fairy Tail...I'll shut up now.
Suicide Forest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Since satan when he .earth, maybe him with a tail? I dunno. Add more; this is really good! Cn i use this idea and ? I PROMISE to give u 99.98% credit.
Elise chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Amazing. :)
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
HELL YEAH! I-I mean... yes. Well, if angels don't have tails, they SHOULD! I absolutely loved this story! It was so touching that I think I might cry! Thank you so much for a wonderful mind that is owned by you for coming up with an amazing story! Thank you! I just loved how Rin was a fallen angel and Yukio was a guardian angel; it fits them perfectly! I could really see Rin and... Yukio... as... angels. Oh. My. God. YES! ;-D
BleachedWarlocker chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I have always pondered this about Rin. Whether or not he truly is a half demon or is he a half fallen angel. The tail can be explained away rather easily by saying that Rin's more demonic traits are a result of satan's malice being passed down to Rin. This could mean hat Rin maybe able to purify himself in the future of his fathers hatred. That would be a story worth reading and who knows this story could be prologue to a future fic of that nature. Away sorry for the rambling I certainly did enjoy the story and I'm quite thrilled by the ramifications this revelation could dredge up. I would love to see more of the same type. :)
TheHallow chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I have thought of this theory multiple times. The real question isn't whether or not Angel's have tails. But how Rin could possibly be forgiven by God? How can he atone for his Father's sins? I don't wanna give away too many theories and ideas over comment in case you want to use them and have this spoil everybody XP If you wanna hear my personal theories you can PM me? I'd love to chat about this cause I've tried SO many times to write a fic over this and yours seems way better than anything I can come up with for this theory. So! I'd love to give you my theories if you want 'em ;P
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is the kind of shit that destroys people. This...I don't even...how- it-

Okay! Now that I'm over that mind f**k this seems like a very legitimate theory. In fact I would be very happy if this turns out to be canon. This was well written the way you smoothly delivered the theory and everyone's characterization was great.
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lol I didn't even think about his tail
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
...Whoa. Like, deep. O.o Really deep.

I really enjoyed this! Keep up the awesome work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »