Reviews for Angel in Disguise
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/29
Yes, yes, yes! Finally! Someone addressed the angel issue! I had been thinking about it throughout the whole anime series, and it doesn't help that Rin is such a sweet darling, such an angel at heart. I was raised very, very Catholic, so I know that Satan is Lucifer who was once one of the highest, most beautiful, and most powerful archangel in heaven. His name literally means "bearer of light". Catholics also believe that every soul (no exceptions) is born pure and good; nothing begins as evil.

Regarding the tail. . . maybe it's more like Rin's more demon than angel for now, but he's got all the potential for turning angel if he keeps doing his good deeds? Maybe that's what Fr. Fujimoto had hoped when he taught Rin to be gentle to others and to use his power to help rather than harm? As you wrote so well: "an angel in disguise. . . fighting for his right to rise to his rightful place one day." Damn. I might just write a story with Rin eventually turning angel and growing a pair of black wings after a momentous act of self-sacrifice and love. Or you could write it?
ZeroHakurei chapter 1 . 4/14
I know that it's already really late to review, but I just wanna put this in. (Dunno if you're gonna read this too) :D

Do angels have tails? Well then, let's create a mage guild and name it Angel Tail! Yeaaahh refrence from Fairy Tail...I'll shut up now.
Tokyoghoulfan4life chapter 1 . 3/27
Since satan when he .earth, maybe him with a tail? I dunno. Add more; this is really good! Cn i use this idea and ? I PROMISE to give u 99.98% credit.
Elise chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Amazing. :)
MyPajamasAreCozy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
HELL YEAH! I-I mean... yes. Well, if angels don't have tails, they SHOULD! I absolutely loved this story! It was so touching that I think I might cry! Thank you so much for a wonderful mind that is owned by you for coming up with an amazing story! Thank you! I just loved how Rin was a fallen angel and Yukio was a guardian angel; it fits them perfectly! I could really see Rin and... Yukio... as... angels. Oh. My. God. YES! ;-D
BleachedWarlocker chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I have always pondered this about Rin. Whether or not he truly is a half demon or is he a half fallen angel. The tail can be explained away rather easily by saying that Rin's more demonic traits are a result of satan's malice being passed down to Rin. This could mean hat Rin maybe able to purify himself in the future of his fathers hatred. That would be a story worth reading and who knows this story could be prologue to a future fic of that nature. Away sorry for the rambling I certainly did enjoy the story and I'm quite thrilled by the ramifications this revelation could dredge up. I would love to see more of the same type. :)
TheHallow chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I have thought of this theory multiple times. The real question isn't whether or not Angel's have tails. But how Rin could possibly be forgiven by God? How can he atone for his Father's sins? I don't wanna give away too many theories and ideas over comment in case you want to use them and have this spoil everybody XP If you wanna hear my personal theories you can PM me? I'd love to chat about this cause I've tried SO many times to write a fic over this and yours seems way better than anything I can come up with for this theory. So! I'd love to give you my theories if you want 'em ;P
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is the kind of shit that destroys people. This...I don't even...how- it-

Okay! Now that I'm over that mind f**k this seems like a very legitimate theory. In fact I would be very happy if this turns out to be canon. This was well written the way you smoothly delivered the theory and everyone's characterization was great.
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lol I didn't even think about his tail
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
...Whoa. Like, deep. O.o Really deep.

I really enjoyed this! Keep up the awesome work!
Akama Black chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow. Fabulous.
Pneumonia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Do angels have tails? Do fairies have tails? All but questions without answers. Great fic, good concept, nicely crafted.
Pneumonia
TCOGS chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Even more interesting is that there's one angel noted to wield blue fire in the Bible, and it isn't Satan: Saint Michael the Archangel wields a sword of cobalt blue flames. He's actually Satan's number one enemy besides God; he defeated Satan and is typically depicted as the protector of humanity for this. Michael is also the (fiercely protective) patron angel of police officers, soldiers, and doctors, and (a tad ironically, given the plot of Blue Exorcist) the Guardian of Vatican City.
A lot of fans think Rin's character is heavily based off Saint Michael.
Another interesting bit: the Dead Sea Scrolls refer to the angel cast out of heaven as "Satanael," so I guess we know where "Satan" came from.
NailPolishPoison chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Ahh I feel the need to review but don't know what to say... Other than your story was good of course ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Fallen Angel? Like Lucifer...?

What? I dont know almost anything about That Type of Complication...!

But this is good... Theory. Hmmm