Reviews for Angel in Disguise
A new head canon has officially been accepted!
Bakamura chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh God, I love your theory !
Of course, now, it's less likely to happen since Satan and Lucifer are two different characters in this series, but still ! In a parallel world, I could totally see it.
Thanks again, I really enjoyed your story :D
ritterlich chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
**MANGA SPOILER ALERTIt's 2016 now and it has been long revealed that Lucifer and Satan is not actually the same. In fact, Lucifer is one of the 8 Kings and is considered as a son of Satan. Nonetheless, this was utter perfection. For a long time, my train of thoughts has been exactly like this, but then Lucifer was introduced in the manga and I just /3 And Samael is also one of the many variations of Satan's name and he was revealed to be Mephisto. And Angels! Those bloody winged creatures have never even once been introduced in the series! Anyway, thank you for bringing out this Angel issue out and it's a really great fic! I don't leave reviews that often unless my opinion is dying inside of me and the fic made a really big impact in my soul :D
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Loved the story and theory /
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Lmao! That question indeed needs a proper answer.
Anolirak chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Hey there!
I just wanted to tell you that I loved your story.
The idea itself is original (as far as I know...) and incredibly captivating. I never really noticed, but it's true that not every Satan's kid had flames... Only Rin! Just like Satan he had a good heart. The difference is that the king of hell chose evil and Rin decided to try his best to do what is right.
Also I have to add that your writing style is beautiful and descriptive (my favorite :-) )

Have a nice day! I hope you (will?) have more fics like this!
Lilly.Wulf chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Maybe they do. Ever heard of griffins? They're often portrayed as protectors. Eagle wings with lion tails, and lion tails have tufts on the end, much like Rin's. Plus, in the anime finale, Rin and Yuio were able to make a phoenix of flames. Or maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a phoenix, but an eagle. A stretch, but *shrug* that's just my mind. Love your story!
IfTheWorldHadAName chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was extremely deep...then I read the ending and fell apart on the floor laughing XDXDXD
Keep up the good work!
luciferaintsatan chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
if you read the bible truely well as it was meant to be read anecdotal stories to explain complex issues and debates to the general public then you'll notice that lucifer aint satan, in fact i'll go out on a limb so far as to say that satan and god are the same, just different facets or personalities of the same divine, there by being, god created the angels first pure and innocent lucifer the angel of light samael time gabriel, michael, etc but satan being gods darkness ie darker emotional side ie fury, greed, vengence, and he did show that side according to stories like noah's ark heck god even killed his own son. so lucifer being the first fallen angel is a son of satan/god the first in genisis (alluded too) "...let there be light,..."

point i'm making is heaven and hell being the same place since the two planes of existence is gehenna and assiah therefore every religions, past and present, spiritual being is in gehenna. demon or angel dont matter if they are spiritual created then gehenna they be from... btw i was drunk when i thought this up.
Jamie Hunter chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
please write more!
Realizations bro chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I honestly think I have just discovered the meaning of life. This is it. Those absurd little things that are so impossible yet it makes so much sense. The hard truth, no just the truth. The little realizations you have that make up life. So out of the box you hold them close for your own clarity. But when you decide to share you little piece of life everyone realizes something. Maybe not all the same Good or bad, everyone realizes something.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Yes, yes, yes! Finally! Someone addressed the angel issue! I had been thinking about it throughout the whole anime series, and it doesn't help that Rin is such a sweet darling, such an angel at heart. I was raised very, very Catholic, so I know that Satan is Lucifer who was once one of the highest, most beautiful, and most powerful archangel in heaven. His name literally means "bearer of light". Catholics also believe that every soul (no exceptions) is born pure and good; nothing begins as evil.

Regarding the tail. . . maybe it's more like Rin's more demon than angel for now, but he's got all the potential for turning angel if he keeps doing his good deeds? Maybe that's what Fr. Fujimoto had hoped when he taught Rin to be gentle to others and to use his power to help rather than harm? As you wrote so well: "an angel in disguise. . . fighting for his right to rise to his rightful place one day." Damn. I might just write a story with Rin eventually turning angel and growing a pair of black wings after a momentous act of self-sacrifice and love. Or you could write it?
ZeroHakurei chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I know that it's already really late to review, but I just wanna put this in. (Dunno if you're gonna read this too) :D

Do angels have tails? Well then, let's create a mage guild and name it Angel Tail! Yeaaahh refrence from Fairy Tail...I'll shut up now.
Suicide Forest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Since satan when he .earth, maybe him with a tail? I dunno. Add more; this is really good! Cn i use this idea and ? I PROMISE to give u 99.98% credit.
Elise chapter 1 . 12/12/2014