Reviews for Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
The thought of the two of them drunk just made my mind go miles away... *blushes*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
WH WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I am now filled with sadness D: It was great though, completely fantastic. I'm going to go in a corner and cry, but it WAS great.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Okay, now I'm kind of depressed. Poor Cas-but I kind of loved that glimpse into the archangels' lives, and for some reason, the idea of a rainforest with a death wish made me guffaw. Also, that line about how the boys only call Cas when they need help just made me so sad. Because it's kind of true.
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wonderful work!
Mizrael chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved the last few lines, because of how true they are. When a parent leaves, there's really nothing to fill the void (unless you were really young when it happened) and it hurts like hell.

I'll give it an A. Please keep on writing.
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was entertaining and at the same time kind of sadenning.

A for you. I can't wait to see if you take a shot at a SPN Bones or another Psych story, after you finish VoS
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I loved it! However, Gabe pops up already in Luke 1:19, revealing that that other woman's having a baby. It's after that he goes to the Virgin Mary... However, I guess using a passage that people might actually recognize is more convinient :p And as I said, it was a great fic!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow! Great stuff! I really, REALLY loved the Cas/Gabe interaction, spot on characterization! GREAT JOB!

I, however, realized yet again that Gabriel is dead and must go weep in a corner somewhere now. :P
Creativity Incarnate chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow. This was intense, and very good. Great job staying in character.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
x5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was great.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awesome story. I liked Gabriel and Cas acting like brothers.