Reviews for The TARDIS thief
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this ! Ha biggest oxymoron ha
Cookiemonsta2001 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
MY MIND HAS EXPLODED FROM THIS AMAZING CREATION! Btw: "the biggest oxymoron in the universe" OMG ANOTHER MIND EXPLOSION
ygritte chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh my gods, this is perfect. I just love everything about this. You're brilliant.
We stand victorious chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow, this is great so far. You've done a good job of replicating Death's unique narration style ( which I really loved whilst reading the Book Thief) so well done on that!
Timemidae chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
So great. The voice is perfect. I'm overawed.
earlyable chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
OMG! This story is amazing! I love this book, it's one of my all-time favourites!
helenofargos chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Brilliant first chapter! I'm going to read it all, yes. Have no worries. It sounds good, thus far.
Vilinye chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
You are so good at keeping Death's voice in character.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really like your take on this idea. It even inspires me to go back to work on my own version
WestOfTheMoonEastOfTheSun chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is a brilliant story and you write it perfectly. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue!
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, great start. The Book Thief is my favorite book as well, and it looks like you're doing it justice. I've noticed that you've copied and/or paraphrased a few passages from the book, but the original writing is similar to that of the book and I think that's just plain brilliant! I'm very interested as to where you're going to go with this and I hope you keep the quality up. Great job!