Reviews for Dream Catch Me
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
What happened to the chapter? I hate writers who dot finish. What a putz.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Is Bella not the most pathetic cowardly, selfish cow? A real pearl of humanity! A pargon of selflessness. She is NOT married to the man she loves. He is not a man. Heck,he's not even human.
The fact is she married the "man" who could allow her to run away from herself. Run away from life, the possibility of pain, of disappointment, of desertion. Runaway from all she is and will ever be. So she can "exist for a forever she really doesn't want, go to a school she did not earn her way into, and have money that wasn't honestly earned. The fact is Bella doesn't deserve Jake or a life with him.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Bella is so wacked in he head. She doest understand that Edwards inhuman "beauty" is a predatory adaptation. Dsigned to lure prey. It would have the same effect on anybody that was human. Its not just for her. Not to mention what king of twisted, creepy, necro fool would want to willingly have sex with that cold, stone, funeral parlor smelling thing. I cant get my mind around it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh Bella, You got what you wanted. But it seems as if you did not want what you got.
corkykellems chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Oh No...You have to givve Us more...waiting with bated breath here...Thanks
April-Showers82 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Please don't leave it there. Wow! That was a crazy ending to that chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Uhgg. What coward Bella is! An uber-needy selfish, self centered coward. "Dont leave me eddie". " Make me sparkle eddie"! PATHETIC.
LoverBoy chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
So So So sorry -BUT - Mr. Ed is the textbook definition of "control freak". He picks the meals, picks the clothes. Tells her who she can see & when. Tells her where she can & cant go. Makes her decisions for her. Lies to her constantly. Kidnaps her or physically restrains her if he feels its needed. Belittles her intelligence & judgement. Makes her feel insignificant, weak. You CAN NOT get any more control over anther human without pointing a loaded gun at them being than this. The best part is Eddie has Bella blaming herself. He has Bella believing this is loving romantic behavior. She DEFENDS him to everybody who sees what she does not see
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Sorry, but everytime I read about Bella & Edward getting it on it just F'in CREEPS... ME...OUT...
Uhgggg - It ain't hot, it ain't romantic, it ain't sexy. It just makes me cringe. No healthy female in their right mind (not that Bella is in her right mind) could want to have sex with a popscicle.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
This story is really outstanding. The description of the characters, their relationships, the emotions and the action is written so well. Jacob is in such pain from his failure to save Bella it has changed him. The recklessness in this chapter, culminating in a deadly fall over the cliff comes from despair in the only way he knows how to deal. Now please tell us you have plans to post the next chapter(s) so that we can learn that he lives. I know it has been a long time but you are an excellent writer and surely intended to share more of this story. Thank you so much.
liragreen chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
A literal cliffhanger... What better way to end the chapter? And judging from how long ago you last updated, this is probably the end of the story.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I hope someday you're able to come back to the story and give it the end it deserves. The beginning was so strong, I would really be excited to see how the rest of the tale goes.
liragreen chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Great chapter. I loved seeing Bella's reaction to the house and how much it did not fit with her vision of the perfect future she could have. I'm wondering if perhaps it was Edward who was in the woods, and if he heard her call out for Jacob. That would certainly put a kink in things.
liragreen chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Poor Jake. I have a feeling that, despite his best intentions, he won't be able to ignore Bella in any form...
liragreen chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Well, hello Jacob! That's one way for him to make an appearance. :) I love the tension between the two Bellas, and it is intetesting to hear her inner monologue and changing thoughts about Edward. Too bad she didn't take a little more time to explore her options before getting married...
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
What a stunning and fresh look at a familiar scene. You paint the characters perfectly. Better, in fact, than the original.

The only things I caught that were errors were slight typos: it should be "Cullens'" instead of "Cullen's" (my pet apostrophe peeve), and "exorbitant" instead of "absorbent".

A strong start... I think I'm going to regret starting this knowing it's not finished :)