Reviews for Notes
Ade chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
ahfjdfkdk...
i think i'm lil bit crazy bcs of this story... ah... moe flowers overwhelm me

is there any squel of this fic?
Hayface chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
so smart!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Omg so totally adorable and cute!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwww. XD
Taiyou no Yume chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Soooooo sweet :D
ChocolateandRoses chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love love love! the concept of this one shot. It's so simple and sweet. I would have never been able to think of a story like that, all those subtle hints and notes. Thanks so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awww cho chweet
Maggy-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Omg soo sweet! that was really awesome! And the letter from Misaki was so cute. To make it short: I loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You used the word pervert to many times.
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was way too amazingly cute for it's own good!:/ I love how she's the smartest girl in Seika, but she's sooooo dense when it comes to Usui and I loved it! Esp Usui's ailen way of expressing his love :3 I spotted a few of what I assume are typos, but not many. Super kawaii and not risque. Which is rare for UsuixMisaki. Keep writing!:3
God bless, Mychele
tatsukixoxo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was undeniably adorable. I don't know exactly what it was that made me enjoy it so much, but it was amazing. Cute, fresh, and in character. Loved it.
StylePrincess88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hi, ehm first of all i really like your idea, it's a cute little story and i'm not really sure what else to say about it it just has something and thats good, i just can't put my finger on what exactly it is :))

in fact i like the idea of those notes that much i would like to use it for real /

i've been trying to find a way to tell this guy that i like him and i guess i've found a way? :)) thx a lot for the story :))
Dream Cloud Rains chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That's so cute and sweet! I loved it! :)

The notes are sooooo in character!
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I TOTALLY LOVED IT! it was so kawaii and funny! Do more FICs like this

Update, continue or do more FICs

Maid sama3 UsuiAyusawa forever!
AAJL chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awww! Those two are a-dor-a-ble! (squeals, then passes out and drowns in deep pool of moe flowers)

Anyways, nice job! Although the idea came out a lot like some other fanfics I've read...