Reviews for That Guy Looks a Lot Like You
freak over anime1999 chapter 7 . 1/15
WHERE IS THE REST! :(
Ran Kudo 4 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I loved this story. and wow I really did not expect mori to be a crazy killer in love with kaoru.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Omg,omg,omg,what the hell,what the hell,what the 's gonna happen,what's gonna happen,what's gonna happen.I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO READ THE NXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT!#awsomesauce
Hika Hitachiin chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Omg,why must the world confound me so!WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!#awsomesauce
Hika Hitachiin chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Some people are dumb,some people are ignorancus...but hikaru is plain Dong-You-Fong-You-Song(aka dufus)#awsomesauce
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
SHOCKING, JUST SHOCKING #awsomesauce
TheRealNoddy chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Aww this was a cute but weird story :P
But I loved it anyway :D
EternalFalsity chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
a delightful story, one of my favorite plots by far. just the way everything was set up allowed so much fluff and cute talk haha
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
at first I thought the lemon was too quick. You have a fantastic plot going, so I'm glad they didn't go "all the way" yet. regardless amazing chapter, was smart making only Kaoru get the "pleasure" although i'm sure hikaru enjoyed it too haha. Seriously though why is this already chapter 5, don't let this beauty end so soon! :(
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
liked this chapter, but confused as to who had the gun? a random stranger? blah wish i wasn't two years late on reading this haha
EternalFalsity chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
"what" "what" was my reaction to when Hikaru randomly kissed him LOL. that was not expected haha
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
such a cool plot line! Really like the story, the plot is so awesome
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Mori?! Holy crap! Poor bastard. Waaah, this was a really great story! I can't tell you enough, I couldn't stop reading. Everything was fascinating and suspenseful. The ending seemed cut off, but smoothly. Like the beginning of a new adventure, n'aw mean? *wiggles eyebrows*

But really, Kaoru was an especially interesting character, and I greatly enjoyed learning his secrets.

My only beef is that we don't know exactly what happened to Kaoru, the past separation was a little vague. Plus, I really wanted to see their parents reactions, like a hug or official family... Initiation. And their reaction to their incestuous relationship.

I also really wanted to see the school's reaction, I think it would have been fun to see. It would've been cool to see the twins create mischief together.

Anyway, I loved this story completely. It was mysterious and romantic!
ItsAReadingThing chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
What about Hunny-senpai ? Loved it though ! wish there was an epilogue !
ItsAReadingThing chapter 5 . 8/10/2013