Reviews for Parting with Promise
sticy17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Update soon
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
We, as in fellow believers of the OT5, love your OT5 fic. Thank you so much for writing them! XDD I'm just WAITING for them to all get together to go to the Goumet World. *snickers* And then it'll be canon OT5! Gah! Please update again soon~!
Amazona Verde chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
jajaja lucky Komatsu XD, i love that Toriko and Komatsu have a real goal, and well... an harem is always a good choice XD, anyway, continual soon please :D!
Mimzilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Yesssss, OT5, I love it so. XD It's been a while since I dabbled in the world of fanfiction, but these drabbles and the sheer over-the-top-ness of the story itself are tempting me... Ah, well, we'll see.

In any case, I really love the level of detail in your work-all the little things that combine to make a delicious plateful of budding romance!
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yes, i totally agree on chapter 155 XDXD Nevertheless, I believe Komatsu will be very well protected no matter which heavenly king he'll be paired up with. Though i'm find it amusing to see Sani all forward in his interest of partnership with Komatsu in the end with determination XD I believe after going to the gourmet world and his journey to reach where he is now, has made him decided to form a partnership with a cook, just like their 'father' has said to the four of them.

Beautifully written story! XD
DancingGrimm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I thought this was just adorable, especially Komatsu hurting himself waving after Sunny, and Toriko rubbing it better. Very nicely done.
Munia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OT5 indeed! I do so love your writing. I am always looking forward to your fiction. And the Toriko kind especialy.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
WOOOHOOOO~ glad to see that I wasn't the only one who got very excited about seeing the 4 kings together after chapter 155! I really like how you portrayed the characters! Especially Komatsu! Who's super cute! Heehee can't wait for Coco to 'confess'! I do hope you'll write more Toriko fanfics! You're a great writer :D