Reviews for The Second Coming
Very Well Written!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I lve it...
yay chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is messed up in so many ways. Sweet, but messed up.
GinnyfromGlueing3dogs chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
One word...Amazing :)
Pau-0803 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
ohh poor Draco. At least she's willing to love hom back...any chance of an "epilogue"?
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Good story, I hope there's a next chapter.(: x
StandardAngelChild21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love this story it's amazing!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful writing! The end was very realistic; I'm glad you made sure Hermione said "Give me time. I'll love you, too" because that shows that she doesn't love him yet, and if she did the fic would not have been as good.

Nice job! :D
tangerinemochimaiden chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Aw. How cute :3 It was kinda unexpected though that Draco would be the next Dark Lord. COOL~ I especially liked the end : GREAT JOB! :3
starsinlove chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
:') sniff

loved the whole dark lord drama :) great spproach on this one :D really did love it!

-ang
pansy25 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow very realistic! I like the part where he realizes that he is being controlled by Lucius all along but the best part was the fact that Hermione admitted that she will grow to love him eventually! A very interesting take on Draco's ascension as the second dark lord... very nice!
Vendell chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Really good plot line. It's nice to see that Draco isn't the evil one, that it was his father calling the shots. I had a feeling once he told Draco to drink, that something wasn't right.

And in the end, Draco did the right thing. I feel bad for him as far as his mother.

Very happy to see that his feelings for Hermione were real and that she wants to return those feelings.