Reviews for The Many Lives Of Mami Tomoe
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 8 . 11/14
Ok, I get it.
All different stories, story seven was my favorite :D
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 7 . 11/14
What the... CD
Maybe I should start reading the first chapter lol
I'll be back in a minute or two!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/30
Are you going to continue any of these/this story?

If so, I have some crossover suggestions:
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-Captain Marvel (DC)
-Sailor Moon
-Pretty Cure
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 1/14
I love it!
GGFBank chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
The sheer GAR in this one is overload!
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Aquagirl sayaka

Ravager kyouko

Pink beetle madoka

Power girl mami

Bulleta homura

All who screw with them are already dead
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
...O.O its always the quiet ones
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hm.. Already sounds like a match made in hell. Two ghost riders. Same circumstances. Similar powers
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Awesome, this story is back-

Kyubey is Satan

Why I was not surprised? But then again, this is Kyubey we're talking about, so yeah. So the next chapter is gonna be a "holy crusade"? Waiting warmly for that.

On unrelated note, goddamn it Risei! Stop flexing those muscles! You're blinding the readers with your fabulous manliness!
Kage15oni chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
You some how make this an index, fate stay and nanoha crossover along with madoka...I approve!
Sky Zephyrus chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Ah, so Mahou Shoujo Mami is going to be a full blown fic. Yay to all! Ah, Mami-san can befriend anyone now with the power of wave-motion cannon. So pretty...Ah, better get off-line soon or doctors will scold me. Again. Urgh, two weeks breaks because I'm sick and RL stuff is despair.
with an m16 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
you know if you put a kamen rider decade refrence here why not actually use kamen rider decade or another kamen rider series
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
*slowly claps* magnificent story, my friend. Genderswapping Hayate and making him the leader of a harem is just magnificent. *slowly claps again* and thanks to you, now I cannot unsee Reinforce as Nyarko-san, complete with dem thigh-highs and Zettai Ryouiki. *clubbed to death by crowbar*

Keep on the good work!
Drinkie chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
I haven't seen you post a new chapter in this fic in a while but now i see why it was a enjoyable read but my favorite part was easily this:

"Of course they are. Sir Lovecraft is a legendary sorceror of great power while Gen Urobuchi is the common name of Urobutcher the Troll, one of the countless avatars of Nyarlathothep, who also takes the form of a genki motor-mouth loveable sex maniac of a manic pixie dream girl with expressive grey idiot hair."

You almost killed me with that XD
Sky Zephyrus chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
...A genderbent Hayate that acts like a harem protagonist? I don't know how to react on this. On one hand I love how he is and how he interacts with his friends...but on the other dream of hard...