Reviews for Before the Phoenix
senjunabil chapter 16 . 2/3
i really like your story and i almost cry when read your story. i realllyyy wish that you can make a anime for your story because it awesome and i'm sure people will love it!
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 16 . 1/16
Please update soon! Me wanna see a happy ending!
Brenda992 chapter 16 . 1/1
For better and for worst. That's the way it should be .
Brenda626 chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
I don't want to add more pressure but please don't forget this story when you have time.
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Promising , very promising . I can't wait to see what's going to happen . So see you very soon . Bye .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
LOL !
Cassidy chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
How can you stop now!? So cruel -.-
NatalieMcLarent chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
i know it's been too long since the last time u update, but i am still get this story in my following story list, cause i am still hoping that u will update this story. love it
OrangeStar802 chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
DANG IT WHY IS THIS ABANDONED THIS IS TOO FRICKING CUTE AND JUST PERFECT :(((( sighs forever
Sqry chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
Good luck on your last year of Med School! Hope you're still interested in the Naruto fandom and have enough inspiration to continue on!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
Continue the stories
Spica75 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
This story REALLY needs finishing...

It may not be the best ive ever read or something, but its definitely among the most novel ones, and that alone makes it interesting.
And its still pretty good.
Daisey Jack chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
Continue please it's really impressive and creative;)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Why?! Tell me what happens next ;
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
It's a shame you stopped updating and just when it was getting to the good part (Although i may be a bit biased since i am a huge Itachi fan!). I really like this story since it's very original. I can't say that i've ever read a story when Sasuke is turned into a baby, adopted by Naruto and than is sent to the past. This story was so surprising and so entertaining to read. Good job!