Reviews for Legally Hetalian
LampTroll chapter 1 . 3/3
xD

This is just great!

:D

It was well written, and the hetalias sang just the right parts! :D
I loved dis chapter 1 . 2/9
I am STRAIGHT
you were not yesterday..,,,
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
can you do a version where England is Mikos and America is Carlos? PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
HILARIOUS! Omg I was laughing the entire time. Now if this actually happened in a musical adaptation of Hetalia...
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I approve of this crossover! XD
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
XD This is the second Hetalia fic with this song I've read that's Spamano This is HILARIOUS! I LOVE THIS SONG! Might do one with a crack FranceXSomeone pairing. I seriously don't wanna do FrUK cuz Iggy's gonna be Warner. I already know that for sure XD
America's the Hero chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this! I just wanted to tell you ('cause you were the first) that my friend and I are doing the whole play. We don't mean to copy you. In fact we didn't know of this version until a few minuets ago. Our cast is much different, but for this scene we do use Spanano. I just wanted you to know that we had no intentions of plagerism.
wolfofthemoon101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Haha that was hilarious i love it! It would be even more awesome than Prussia (le gasp!) if you did some more, but its up to you.

PS we have very similar taste in music and anime! That makes you even more awesome. Go you! :D
Alice0in0Rockerland chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love this, it was fun to read. I hope you could do the whole play! But do what you want. The characters to me fit really well, in your selection of who you made play who.
Brunette in Law chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Cute. Real cute. While it was well applied there are a few mistakes.

1) "share city" is a Cher CD - Cher is a favourite singer/songwriter to the gay community.

2) It's Nikos not Mikos

Other than that, HE'LL YEAH!
Brunette in Law chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Cute. Real cute. While it was well applied there are a few mistakes.

2) It's Nikos not Mikos

Other than that, HE'LL YEAH!
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I sorta love you right now. XD

I was singing along to the lyrics, even the ones that were edited. It's just so crack-ish!

Wonderfully AWESOME job, comrade. J

PS: Have you ever heard the song "If You Were Gay" from Avenue Q? It, too, is a rather humorous bit. ;)
ineedacleverpenname chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i'm too lazy to log-in but...this story is WIN! i love it! haha, gonna log in now so that i can fav this...love the song AND song!
BluRose33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011