Reviews for Prisoners on the Slave Ship of Love
Jazzien chapter 16 . 3/3
Will Lovino run away/ be kidnapped (again) from Toni?
Kuma Leijon chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
three years
Atlantica chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
No one else wants to comment on this so I will, seeing as a very terrible thing has just occurred.
So, you lost your passion, you say? Ah, a terrible thing to happen to anyone, no matter what the situation is. I know because I to have lost my passion and can no longer write fantastical stories like I once did. There is but one cure for this-Search yourself and find what fuels you. Find the source of that passion and harness it like the energy of a star. It takes a long time full of long hours of just sitting there and trying to find the kindling and relief the flame that once burned big and strong. With enough work you can even make that flame even stronger then it ever was before. Until it is a raging wildfire in a forest in the summer. I cannot find my old spark as of yet, but I can sense it just from your reading that you will succeed in this before I ever do.
I'm only 15, but do not underestimate me. I am wise beyond my years.
The Killjoys chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Oklahoma-WHAAAAA! *sniff sniff* damnit! Can't stop crying! I'm gonna go get some ice cream to drown my sorrows in...
kitty-Hey, can I get some to?
Canada-Me three.
Atlantica-Hey, don't forget about me.
Atlantis-Save a bit for me to, will ya?
Everyone-*stares at Atlantis in shock* wha...*
Atlantis-Hey! I may be a guy and a total dick most of the time but I still have a heart! That's just mean!
Everyone-Sorry...
Atlantis-Yeah, you better be! Now go get me some fucking ice cream...please...
Atlantica chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
So yea, just a fair warning me and the gang-that would be Atlantis, Canada, Oklahoma, kitty and, of course,.Me,.Atlantica-are gonna change our name to The Killjoys. But only because The Killjoys Of The Black Parade is apparently to long for the name thingy so, yea. Anyways, YES! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO A FUCKING STORY OF HIS AWESOMENESS' PAST! Did you really have to ask? Ah, sleepovers. What would stressed teenagers do without them?
Atlantica chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Ok so I'm here with my friends Atlantis, Canada, Oklahoma, and my bestest best friend for all of eternity kitty. We're having a sleepover and we just gotta say a few things.
Me-Love your work, it's the exact definition of a suspense story, which, I know from experience, is a very hard thing to do.
Atlantis-Dude...Just...Dude...*completely speechless*
Canada-Wow! This story is great! I love it!
Oklahoma-Woah, you got some serious mad skills bro. I mean, you actually got Atlantis to shut up for more than ten seconds. Bravo, dude. Bravo.
kitty-Yay, this is so awesome! Oh, and I promise that we'll keep you in out prayers black-roulette. You can count on that.
From all of us-Keep up the good work and don't stop writing, please!

KILLJOYS OF THE BLACK PARADE UNITE!
Canada chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I couldn't agree more. Hey, I have an idea! How about this: Before you go to bed tonight, everyone should say this prayer for black-roulette! Christian or not, weather you pray or don't, if you are a devoted loving caring fan of black-roulette then you should shout out to God to help them, and let them know that whatever happens we will always be there, fans and God alike, no matter what happens. That we will be there to help support them and help them to carry on. So with that said, pray tonight. KILLJOYS OF THE BLACK PARADE UNITE!
Oklahoma chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
It's good to there are still people out there that care enough about others that they read something, and the review is a prayer. Amen.
Atlantis chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Amen sisters, Amen. I will keep black-roulette in my prayers.
Atlantica-kitty chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Oh my dear Lord God... That... That happened to you?... Dear Lord Jesus, please help black-roulette to overcome the memories of whatever has happened to them and I beg that you give them peace of mind, body and soul and give them the strength to carry on and never lose faith. Help the to see that no matter what you will always be there when they call your name. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Let this prayer guide you through the rest of your life.
Sleepery chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
For inspiration what i find helps is drinking your favorite ice cold drink and sitting in the sun while listening to some music and basically relaxing your mind
crazy and random child chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
I really like the story so far. Can't wait to read more
artistreilly421 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Wonderful story 3
Angelic Fluffle chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
To be honest, I'm a little worried... You mentioned that you had experienced something similar, and then you needed closure... I hope this isn't to painful for you to write, all things considered. I also sincerely hope that you didn't deal with too many horrible things like what happened to Lovino in the last chapter.
I'm not going to continue reading this story. Don't get me wrong- you are a talented writer with a good grasp on character, but the subject of rape makes me uncomfortable. Also, I have a distinct preference for lighthearted stories; they lighten my daily stress load.
I chose to review because I respect your choice to write this story, considering the dark memories you have alluded to. I would never be brave enough to let this kind of thing make it onto paper. I have read hundreds of stories on FF-dot-net, and I can honestly say you are one of the few, perhaps five, authors whom I honestly respect and look up to.
Sayonara, Roulette-san.
Misery1134 chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
hey this is an amazing story and I wish to read more, if you could update this again I'd be forever in love with you