Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord Who Shipped
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Oh my God. I died. I laughed so much I started crying at some point! I can't say much, but just know this was hilarious. XD
GrangerDanger13 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
THIS IS COOL AND IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME! LOL. Died laughing.
sapphirefortheangelofjoy2127 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm laughing so hard i can barely breathe. this is great xD
x-x-flawed-x-x chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
...My friends call me FooFoo and I'm a HUGE Romione shipper...o_O

Honestly though, this is the most entertaining thing I've read in a week now, and that's saying something with my life.
Kruegerdave chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Pure, unadulterated amazeballs!
Cindy chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now, picturing Voldemort as a fangirl xD
"OH MY ROWLING! MY SHIPPER HEART! I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!" LOOL
thzatfictionlover chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
My eyes are watering with laughter right now. Well done. Romoine is OTP. I love Snape's confusion. "My Lord!" BAHAHAHAH!
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I think the reason I'm finding this so hilarious is that I'm Voldemort and all my friends are Snape.
Come to think of it, I'm sure my cat wouldn't mind a change of name...
"C'mere, Foo Foo Romione!"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
qj teovgyuq4pevnt2569b2utsoirenpm7m jg'!
yOU killed me!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
xD
Dead. You murdered me with both versions.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
LOL I LOVE THIS!
xosnowangel chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OMG this was HILARIOUS. I was literally laughing the whole time! I even texted my friend about it cos I was just laughing so hard I had to tell someone about it!
PF2724 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
"Alright, Severus, hold onto your trousers, because I am about to blow your-"

"My Lord!"

"-mind."

Hahahahaha bloody brilliant story :D
JjRavenclawFromDistrict11 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Honestly, I think this story deserves more reviews. I have read this many times, and love it to death! I already reviewed once, but... I want to review again! I wish this was part of a collection of short stories that I could carry around with me in book form. Seriously, this deserves to be published. I have read this story out loud to almost all of my closest friends because I love to see their reactions. I want to see if I can get some people to illustrate some parts of this story and then piece it together into a book. Would you mind if I did that?
- Jj
(Thank God for the older version... FF wouldn't let me re-review the newer one- and I am talking about the newer one, though the original is pretty good too)
nargles lurk in the mistletoe chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...WEIRD. But SO FUNNY! I died laughing.