Reviews for Nothing In Return
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/2
I read the first chapter and it didn't really make me want to read more (just not my style) BUT I think you're a fantastic writer with good grammar and writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I'm liking this story however i'm confued by the fact that ginny owes a life debt from COS and Wealsley twins owe start up money, if this story os before OTP, Mr Weaalsley not saved from snake. Storyy line suggests from fith year which does not floow wiv cannon
anon chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
wow, dumbledore is gone really far? Just how much?
He may be doing stuff for the greater good( hate that one-aka how its used) but he goes about it in an despicable way.
Sacrificing a dude to Safe others. No prob. Happensmall the time.
Sacrificing a dude without him knowing? Bad performance!
And doing stuff behind others back for their own good usually backfires at least as often as not.

And how blacks Kind of are an asshole of a family.
Couldnt the vault prick them as usual. Nope, it is expected that you give blood of free will( that is okay, symbolises a lot) but also expected a new vault owner knows about it?
Imagine the news. 'Last black heir(8) killed by failed attempt on vault entry' just because his parents died before they could instruct him.
Then again, here would have been a failsafe somewhere i guess.
For the last black that is.
Ibbonray chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Hey, just started reading this, and decided to drop a review.
This is great. Really original. I never thought about Ron being Imperiused after OotP, quite brilliant, really.
I found a few major problems, though. First, this story begins in September, and you say Ron is 16. Ron turns 16 in March. Please find some way to fix this immediately.
Secondly, why are Harry and Ginny acting all chummy even after the spell was set? Okay, maybe you didn't want to have the spell take off first thing, but that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. In HBP, Snape and Narcissa are bonded by a different Unbreakable, and that seemed to effect them as soon as the spell was cast. Why should this be any different?
Lastly- and maybe this is part of the AU experience- why isn't Snape DADA teacher and Slughon Potions? Chance, being an OC (or rather, Sirius) is confusing and utterly unnecessary (in my opinion). Sirius died, okay? He died and despite this being AU, he can't have survived OotP.
However, your writing is immaculate and the idea is fantastic. Can't wait to read more.
SarahOlivier chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Hermione you are an idiot you will have to chose
flowercat05 chapter 43 . 2/6/2014
This was such a good story. Do you know yet if you are going to continue it?
Addison chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
But if ginmy is a potter, then her family will hate her
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Noooooo!
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
wow
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
That's rude of you to not tell people that it is a little slash and also Sirius/Remus is not real their just friends nothing more
BlazeStryker chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
KIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
BlazeStryker chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Carrow!

"Worrac" is plainly the kid of one (if not both) of the Carrows!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I read your Crimson Letter, it was great! You're a very good writer! Giving this one a go, hope it's as good as the earlier one!
Jerri-ArcAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I know this story is already complete, but I must ask. In the A/N at the start of this chapter, you say that there is mild slash between Sirius and Remus, and I must ask how you manage that when Sirius is known to be the biggest womanizer that Hogwart's has ever seen. To me, I just can't see it, which is why I ask,
wtg chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Ok. Love love love every thing especially with Harry removing dumbore. Can't wait for the revealing on Sirius. I think that old fart knows more about the famil bond Ronnie did. Now I haven't jumped ahead but I am rooting for all those Dumbo to find out and rip him so badly he won't be able to sit the year at Hogwarts.