Reviews for Nothing In Return
Gin110881 chapter 29 . 1/13
There is something wrong with Harry. It's probably his scar, or the shadow, as it's been called several times. Hopefully, Ginny soon finds out who or what is meddling with Harry's mind.

On the other hand, to be honest, I'm not even looking forward anymore to Harry finally recognizing his feelings for Ginny. It's like being hungry for too long and then being over it and not wanting to eat anything anymore, even if it's the favourite dish.
Gin110881 chapter 28 . 1/13
Ron shows all signs of a possession, and Sirius, well, he can curse as much as he wants, he's good with cursing and telling stories about the Marauders, but in the end, it will turn out to be hot air, as always.

Seems, the only loser in this situation is Astoria.

I still can't believe that JKR made Ginny a colleague of Rita Skeeter.
Gin110881 chapter 27 . 1/13
Besides the Tonks/Remus couple, I'm also quite fond of the Tonks/Charlie pairing. Unfortunately, Tonks is going to hate Harry if she'd become an item with Charlie.

To be honest, I'm a wee bit disappointed with Harry for forgiving Sirius so quickly. Sirius is Dumbledore's pawn, willingly or not, Harry shouldn't trust him so easily and unconditionally. In the end, Sirius willingly made the vow to withhold information from Harry. Remus, pouring all kinds of potions into Ginny's throat after she awoke from a two week long potions induced sleep, without Pomfrey knowing it, didn't sound trustworthy either.
I can't blame Amanda Boot, I think that's what Ministry employees usually do, sorry Arthur.
Gin110881 chapter 26 . 1/13
A soul bond, I must admit that I was a wee bit surprised, considering Harry's state of mind. Okay, I'd expected that the spell went wrong and they're married. I can't help it, but a soft voice in the back of my mind is whispering that even a soul bond isn't enough for Harry to make him see what Ginny means to him.
Gin110881 chapter 25 . 1/13
I just hope you won't let Hermione fall for Malfoy, she certainly deserves someone better. (Since I can still write the name Draco Malfoy, I take it the disowning was a feint). I think Hermione would be the perfect match for Astoria.
Gin110881 chapter 24 . 1/13
I had to grin about the door to Snape's potions cupboard, brilliant idea.

Fawkes involvement was intriguing. I wonder if Dumbledore knows about his pets scheming. I'm curious what the results and consequences of the family bonding ritual will be. I'm afraid a little surprise is waiting for the both of them, lol.
Gin110881 chapter 23 . 1/13
It's either his scar or someone is meddling with Harry's mind. A single bloke can't be such dense and insensitive. I'm glad Hermione kicked Harry's arse. She should do it every morning right before breakfast.
Gin110881 chapter 22 . 1/12
Ah yes, Tonks. I really like her. In opposite to other adults, she supports the teens. I just hope she'll find someone else in this story and stops chasing Remus. On the other hand, I'd expect from Remus that he's honest enough to tell Tonks that he's taken.

The scar quite obviously has a bad influence on Harry. Not even a Harry Potter can be that dense.
Gin110881 chapter 21 . 1/12
Sirius's portkey is a quite intriguing idea. I like it. Sirius once told one, Peter Pettigrew, that he'd rather die than betray his friend. Apparently, for Sirius, the fact that he's lying to Harry doesn't belong to the category betrayal.

I've got the feeling that neither Sirius nor Remus will be helpful for Harry and Ginny. It is more likely that the teenagers will have to rescue the two adults in the end.

Ginny and Harry are so close, it should be obvious to Harry. I wonder if his scar affects his empathy so that he can't properly assess his relationship with Ginny.
Gin110881 chapter 20 . 1/12
Draco Malfoy, I always feel the need for a hand washing when he's around, or better, a full submersion in a bubble bath. I love him like the dog shit on my shoes. I'm still pretty sure that his disowning is a feint. The couple Draco/Astoria was always fine with me, however, your Astoria is almost too good for him.

I'm glad Harry trusts Ginny enough to tell her about the prophecy, at least I hope he'll tell her in the next chapter.
Gin110881 chapter 19 . 1/11
Malfoy disowned? Disowning seems to be a fad in the wizarding world. I suspect, however, that the Howler is part of a Malfoy plot, and Malfoy Jr. isn't disowned at all. It looks like a cunning trick to help Draco work for his Dark Lord unobtrusively.

Ginny must learn to kick Harry's shin when he begs for it. This is usually one of her core competencies.

Somewhere you've mentioned that you prefer Happy Endings, hence I've just wondered if that also means that Ron somehow gets 'healed' in the end.
Gin110881 chapter 18 . 1/11
I'm curious what status Ginny will have when Harry makes her a Potter. Sister? Cousin? Wife? House-elf?
Oh, Merlin help me, fangirl Bones is on her way. I wonder if she just wants an autograph, or if she's imperioused, too? Maybe it's just the seemingly inevitable bang that is supposed to wake Harry up.
Okay, the next chapter will show it.
Gin110881 chapter 17 . 1/11
I'd bet Malfoy has no reason to fear the Death Eaters, I'm pretty sure they won't touch him. I'm afraid it's not Hermione's problem to pick one of two options, Ron or Harry, her real problem is to decide if Ron still is an option at all. Seems Tonks is more helpful then Sirius and Remus together. The Ginny/Harry moments at the end were brilliant.
Gin110881 chapter 16 . 1/11
Regarding your author's note, rest assured that I like the Ginny in your story way too much to be driven off by a Sirius-Remus couple, even if I think the latter is a bit boring. I hope Ginny will need some time to figure out who Astrum really is. So far they're doing quite well without Sirius interfering in their lives.

I must admit that I was a wee bit surprised when Ginny thought she didn't like Quidditch. I thought she made the team. Now I'm curious who'll play for Harry.
Gin110881 chapter 15 . 1/10
It's a weird feeling watching Sirius, sorry Astrum, playing games with Harry and Ginny. He's like a puppeteer playing with his puppets, except that he himself is the puppet of an even greater puppeteer.