Reviews for Walk Two Moons
orangetornado chapter 1 . 1/16
Purple hair?
Darksknight chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This is the best thing ever. I am brimming with unconfined joy here, I hope you know, and at the same time I'm drowning in my own sorrow due to a glance at the date you last posted. I hope that you soon continue this, as I can't seem to get enough. Thank you!
XxCaptainShadows11xX chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
It's a really good story. Can you please write more?
tsue chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awesome XD
dot chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
wow! this story is so interesting and hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter because it looks like Gin and Rangiku might actually take a shower and we all want to know what's gonna happen next! BTW all of your chapters are amusing. Great job!
WinterSoulstis chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Haha XD I'm smiling like a lunatic as I'm reading this! Great job! Love it! XD It's so cute and personally, I like how Gin is acting. It's easy for me to see him this way- it doesn't seem OOC at all :3

It's been a few months since you've last updated which is rather depressing, but with any luck you will update again. Soon hopefully. I truly hope that this story hasn't been abandoned! You have a preview for the next chapter and everything! :o

I'm going to keep an eye on my inbox for updates from this story. Keep up the great work!
gahh chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
holy! best part of my day was reading this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
THis is AMAZING! BEST I've read! update soon! i love you!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA where is chapter 4!
CookieMonsterNr1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Mooore TuT
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
*cheeks bright red* uhhhhhhh... no coment...?
Shadowblade2000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
When I pictured Gin with boobs I nearly died from laughter! Really good!
Moonblossom15 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Yay this was great! Been craving Ginran for a while. Please update this is great! :)
ABirdFreed chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This story is so funny! You must continue! I love it.

Jaylonni Love
JED029 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Loved it I was hopin you'd update again