Reviews for The Very Last Hobbit
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very good story. Your description of Valinor is vivid, and I'm glad Miriel rescued Sam and the elves.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Good story. Also, good job keeping Frodo in-character. This story was sad, but had a bittersweet ending to it.

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
The Dunadan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I really liked your story. Very sweet indeed! I like your use of imagery as well. You were quite descriptive, giving me a better image of what you had probably meant for your readers to see in their minds. You seemed to stay true to Tolkien too, which is important in my opinion. Keep up the good work!
Soul of Frodo chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
First off: Thank you for your review of "Valinor At Last." You're too kind, really.

Second off: This is a beautiful fic! It's the most creative ending to LotR I've seen yet, or at least that I can remember...

Miriel's a bit of a Mary-Sue, but I honestly don't blame you for that - how many times have I written little (unposted) fics where a near-perfect lady helps my precious Frodo? However, the fic is not really centered around her, so I think you're absolved.

ANYWAY. It's lovely. Simple, yet profound in its own way. (And that sounds so sappy that I can't believe I wrote. No, wait, I can... _
SlytherinDreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
forgive me for not loging in. hehe

A will club? i realy doubt that would work, luv. hehe but who knows!

he realy is awsome,

I loved this! it was soo cute, i though sam might be dead at first! it was sad!
Elbereth chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
*cries along with Sam and Frodo* That was lovely.
Russet chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow! That's really, really good, but you know that already...help me with a story idea, i dunno what to do! I guess i'll se ya sometime in the very distant future...like tomorrow. Keep writing! write a "his dark materials" thing...
tiger xox lily chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
This was really sad. I haven't even finished the 1st LOTR book, but i kinda figured out what was going on. It was really well writen, too. By the way, when you reviewed my story, did you really mean it or were you just saying that? lol. I'd love an answer, tho. Keep writing!
Shevaun chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Why hello old friend!

Havn't seen you since when...P.E?

Very VERY good.

You changed the ending to a happier note.

See ya

Luv Blue

PS Most excellent
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
ahhhhhhhhhhh. sweet
KT Welsh chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
This was great - really touching. Very sweet.
Elemmiire chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Sweet story :) Want to do one about a nice Elf named Legolas? ;)