Reviews for It's Not Right
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Yevs was thinking about things.
TrappedAndAnnoyed chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Medie chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
*sniff* But wow, Debbie, absolutely wow. You singlehandedly summed up everything I think any LGM fan was feeling the night they watched that. I do think it was a good way for them to be written out but I still didn't want to see them go period and this fic describes my feelings on it to a T. It's not right but *sniff* I miss 'em...
William Fakespeare chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
T'was well-written. And, while the Lone Gunmen may not have expired with a bang, n'ither did they whimper. For that much, at least, I am grateful to the scribes-in-residence of the parent show.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
~Sniff!~ Short but sweet, and I totally agree. *Kicks X-Files producers*. They were the coolest people on that show. Now, I'm hoping at the end that EVERYBODY gets killed off, just because it was so unfair for us fans to lose the LG!
Li-Chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Thanks for that...I loved 'em too. It's true; "it's not right".
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Wonderful Yves thoughts! This ep was so sad!
Superfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
You and Ms. "Del Harlow" sum it up, nicely.
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Great story. The emotion really comes through, even in a story this short. (Or maybe I'm just one of those fans who got too into the Lone Gunmen even if I hated XF.) I really did enjoy this story, a lot. Thanks for posting it.
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Deb-you managed to capture almost everything *I* was feeling after watching this episode tonight. I'm still crying. And for the record, the Lone Gunmen are officially the most selfless people in the world.