Reviews for kaleidoscope
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
omg
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awhh! That was tragically epic!
ixburnout chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this! It was amazing and so sad! It's really good, there's so much emotion :D
Future Shining Star chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
*sob* *hic* *sob* This story was just soooooo sad, i'm crying right now );
Ambitious Rookie chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What? Review...? YES, FUCKING YES!

GOD! I'm so sorry I didn't read this before! I love the story and the way it's written. Two times are being told simultaneosly in such a tidy and organized way that it keeps making me feel it's more than very well done.

Each colour you selected was meaningful. I was expecting green to appear at some point, just because it's considered the colour of life and health. But it wasn't needed.

I really loved reading this fic. I'm glad it exists :) Thanks for writing it! And "see" you around!

Hugges!

Ambitious Rookie.
xDoubleU chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was too sad D:

I loved the imagery and the colours and the emotions and how it was told in Natu's POV.

I liked and hated when Natsu confessed just a moment too late D: I liked it because it was tragic and sad and appropriate in a tragedy one-shot, and I hated it for the same reasons.

I absolutely loved the imagery and how you connected them to the colours (yellow ball) and the ending lines were great albeit heart-wrenching D':

I found two typos: "A red rose lat" I think you meant 'sat' rather than 'lat', and "He'd down it again" here, I think you meant 'done' instead of 'down'.

The story was awesome and I loved it.

xDoubleU.
Selaphia chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This *hic* was s-s-so *hic* SADDDD! But great story!
Senbei x Cup Ramen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ths tugged at my heart strings!

She diedddddddddddddddd D:

The way you described the whole scene and the dialogue was just EPIC.

"Yes, we are. I love you, stupid." - That line just stabbed me through the heart D:

You have done an awesome job!
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I just about cried.

Seriously.

Mysty-chan! I loved it. I loved how you incorporated a few things about Lisanna in italics that related to the situation at hand (or at least, I'm pretty certain it's about her). It made it just that much better, and the whole thing was really well done!

Good luck in round one! Hope we both make it through, yeah? XD
Crystilia chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was soo sad D: but it was very good - Please keep up the good work :) Love how you put in the colour thing :D Genius!
aphrodite931 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very good! You're entry is one of my favorites!
Gunpowder Cookies chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The colour theme was just pure genius. It made this story even more powerful and moving.

I also like how it was emotional, but not an epic, gore filled tragedy. I just loved your descriptions, and the quote tied in nicely. Strangely, I don't feel that you needed to describe how she died - though I presume it was to do with the s class trials- because your imagery was just so effective.

Good luck for this round and the ones that follow!

Meg
Rakora chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This actually made me a little teary eyed.

I loved the imagery you used in this, it added an eerie beauty to an otherwise darkly themed story. It was defiantly the extra push your story needed to make it uniquely haunting. I've never read a story that captured the dulling of life at death as well as you've just done it.

It was beautiful an I hope to see you in the next round, fellow competitor!

*Rakora*