Reviews for Evolving
csi cameron chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I want to apologize for my last review. It was uncalled for and I didn't fully realize how the formatting was making it difficult to upload.

I did find the story on the other website and thoroughly enjoyed it! For those looking for the rest go to: forum/ then go to the Ready Room section and look up Evolving. ( actually periods)
NazChick chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
ok. is your author name the same? when i searched the title on the website the exact title didn't come up
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Oh wow in deed. Nice to see Jean luc react so tenderly and lovingly towards Beverly in front of a witness. I found the website by the way and read all of this. Thanks for signposting. Brillant chapter and story. Thanks
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Another wonderful story for a lazy morning! I HOPE you are planning to continue this story!
csi cameron chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Initially, I really enjoyed this story. Now I keep seeing it updated, but nothing has changed and no chapters have been added. Maybe stuff has changed but it is so minor, I can't tell. Is this some ploy to get the story to the top of the list and get more hits? If so, it's pretty tacky and is making me dislike it, or maybe just you as an author. I'm sure the readers would love another chapter or two. I know I would. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but teasing us with non-existent updates seems disrespectful to your readers.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Thanks for writing such a wonderful romantic story with this pairing and Jean luc undying love and care for beverly in her hour of need. I would love to read more though. is there another chapter?
NazChick chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
great start to your story! i think that its about time some one did a story concerning what happened to Beverly in that episode. I can't wait for you to post the chapter!
NHas chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it! Please, get access to WiFi soon!
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very nice, I enjoyed reading it and hope that you will continue. :)
mabb5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The basics: well written, well paced, well plotted story line with an occasional lovely piece of imagery. Characters are in character - I can hear the actor's voices in my head as I read the dialogue. Most fan writers have difficulties in creating new scenes for established characters - especially lovers. Usually one reads a rehash of scenarios over and over again. You have managed to create something different quite well. It's believable. Especially since the plot is based upon one of the worst of all the TNG episodes. But you are, so far, redeeming that plot line very nicely with your own interpretation. Well done.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2