Reviews for Her Mystery Man and a Clue
Assassel chapter 2 . 3/2
Oh my God. You're not seriously ending it there are you? Hahahaha
artistofthemind chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
You need to write more! PLEASE! THIS IS FABULOUS!
cleocat333 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Oh my. Oh my goodness. I just now discovered this story. The dream scene was extremely well-written... (Only idiot Kyoko would describe That as a terrible nightmare!) I love this darker bolder sexier Ren! & What a wonderful zany idea to focus so much on a watch!
But...you forgot to resolve something important. Kyoko still believes that having that dream makes Her disgusting and impure. Ren didn't address that. Nor did he get the opportunity to milk the situation a bit more. That is devastatingly sad.
You are an amazing writer and I am humbly asking you to milk this story a bit more. It would be so much fun to watch Ren convince Kyoko that she's normal & so are physical desires. (& grow her up a bit hopefully) You don't have to write That (guilty gulp & grin) but the teasing temptation of his "teaching" / "cure" would certainly be a blast to read. Another chapter or two? Maybe?
Tarawiel chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Omg, when Kyoko screamed SEX was awesome! It had me howling with laughter XD and it was a good thing that Kanae got to meet the Tsuruga pressure... now she understands poor Kyoko better
Kandykornsheba chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Cute
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
NOOOOOOOO! Why!? Why did you tortured us with an ending like this!? I wanted to know how Kyoko were gonna deal with her erotic dreams! What were Ren gonna do? Was Kyoko gonna go to Ren for help after all? How is he gonna help her? Were they gonna do it? I wanted to know!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
it is interesting i hope it will continue
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
That devil...! XD
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh...oh, my... XD
broken emerald chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is genius!
AiSherryChan chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
DAMN YOU PHONE! DAMN YOU! AND YOU TOO AUTHOR! Just kidding,it's a good story. :)
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
omg! is this the end? dang! talk about a cliffhanger ending! that was funny AND sexy d()
Celtika82 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
LOL that was hilarious. So funny, to bad you stopped at only 2 chapters
BlueTurtle0702 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Definitely had a good laugh in this. My sister even looked at me like I was crazy(though I probably am) whilee I was laughing like a maniac. The dream was so sexy and the twist with Yashiro was so funny! I hope to read more of your fanfics soon and still waiting for the updates of your other stories. Good job and what an amazing writer you are! You are now one of my faves!
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I thought I left a review but this was awesome! It leaves enough to our imagination too and not just poor Kyoko's. *sad face* that will have to do for her.