Reviews for Her Mystery Man and a Clue
Kandykornsheba chapter 2 . 6/22
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 3/24
NOOOOOOOO! Why!? Why did you tortured us with an ending like this!? I wanted to know how Kyoko were gonna deal with her erotic dreams! What were Ren gonna do? Was Kyoko gonna go to Ren for help after all? How is he gonna help her? Were they gonna do it? I wanted to know!
it is interesting i hope it will continue
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
That devil...! XD
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh...oh, my... XD
broken emerald chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is genius!
AiSherryChan chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
DAMN YOU PHONE! DAMN YOU! AND YOU TOO AUTHOR! Just kidding,it's a good story. :)
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
omg! is this the end? dang! talk about a cliffhanger ending! that was funny AND sexy d()
Celtika82 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
LOL that was hilarious. So funny, to bad you stopped at only 2 chapters
BlueTurtle0702 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Definitely had a good laugh in this. My sister even looked at me like I was crazy(though I probably am) whilee I was laughing like a maniac. The dream was so sexy and the twist with Yashiro was so funny! I hope to read more of your fanfics soon and still waiting for the updates of your other stories. Good job and what an amazing writer you are! You are now one of my faves!
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I thought I left a review but this was awesome! It leaves enough to our imagination too and not just poor Kyoko's. *sad face* that will have to do for her.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I want sooooo sooo much more, can't you continue this?
Rhaide AND Souichirou-chan chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Finally a rated M RenKyoko fic from you, though it's just a dream TAT oh well. i really hope you'd make more lemons /SHOT hahaahha.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
NO! This can't be it! I need more of what Ren plans on doing to 'help' Kyoko! Please tell me it isn't over *bows profusely*
smilee chapter 2 . 4/14/2013