Reviews for Flawed
jadelyn chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
No clue of what you are writing,... it doesn't make sense to me... go men nasai...
Trance Starr chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
I know it's been a long time since you updated but I just discovered it and it's REALLY good so I hope you haven't abandoned it!
TheBatFamily chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
please continue, i love it
skittyscatter chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
You're a really good writer, especially compared to other writers of this fandom (not that there aren't any other good ones). I mean, these chapters are short but still really thought-provoking. I also love your similes/metaphors; I'm terrible at making them up, but you kind of rock them.
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
i give u amazing amounts of props for this story. i love the cat and jade you displayed.
khay chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
watching jerks suffer before they get any chance of redemption IS my thing! so please, please don't abandon this story! please?

i love it. i love its intensity. i love watching bade suffer. i love how mad (angry mad, not mad-mad) cat is! i love everything about it!

great job!

and please make beck suffer for everything!

-from a closet (beck) sadist.
khay chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
hi. i'm relatively new in the fandom and i just found this fic and i'm so happy.

this: "You understand why he does it. Jade's incredibly intense, and opening up to that would be opening himself up to a constant emotional rollercoaster. Letting anyone in to the extent Jade demands is terrifying. But she did it for him, and all she's asking for is that he puts the same amount of feeling into the relationship that she does. It's difficult, but keeping her at arm's length without ever letting her go is just cruel."

-exquisite. now excuse me while i go lie down and cry.
LizGilliesFanForever chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :DDDD Loved this chapter!
WZRDmeesh chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
So happy u updated! Good chapter :)
the why person chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Do you hate beck? cuz ur making him seem like the bad guy. OCC!
DemonicGambit chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful! I am definitely a bade fan, but think Beck does have a tendency to get away with too much. If their relationship were a bit more level they wouldn't have so many problems
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love this fic! I think you've done a brilliant job with all the characters and have been honest and fair. I agree that both halves of "Beck and Jade" are flawed and many fail to see that. Also I'm so excited for the next chapter (with the countdown and all).
Rockets Love chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Pleaseeee update soon! This is amazing!
round and round we go chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
beck's being stupid, jade's being... well, i'm not really sure, but she's still pretty great and cat is just so loyal.

great chapter, update soon!
LizGilliesFanForever chapter 8 . 12/19/2011