Reviews for Remembrance
Blades252 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Writter'sblott chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Wow... Axel is forsaking sleep to help his best friend. I can certainly relate. Anyways... I am loving this story. Just a few questions? Is Axel still a nobody... or does he just think he is? Is he and Xion in a virtual world like Roxas was at the beginning of KHII? What's it going to take to restore Xion's memories? Then again... just let me find out as you update. Please keep updating because I really want to see how this turns out.
xionnevermore chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I think you should update this! :)
xionnevermore chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
First, I want to say that this story is really amazing. I just discovered it yesterday and I am hooked. I have read the five chapters already posted. Please, please update soon!
Darien Connors chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Your story is really good but I get the feeling your work is becoming less meaningful. Also I think it would be really cool if you could bring roxas in somehow. Thank you and please add a new chapter soon. I can't wait for it.
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
:D I loved this chapter! This one and the last one are both my favorites. :) I can't wait for more!

My favorite part is when he hugs her and it says that I was perhaps the second time in the entire time he'd known her that he'd hugged her.

That happened for me, actually. A guy I care about a lot hugged me for the first time this Christmas after he came to my first musical performance. Then, within a week of that, he hugged me full on when I drew a picture for him (Cosette from the cover of Les Misérables). And I've known him for almost four years! :) It was really special, and that's why that part was so special to me.

Keep up the good work! I love Axel! _

In Christ,

~ Timber Wolf
FireWolfHeart chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Cut the girl some slack Axel! She needs room to breathe!... Although can we say stress issues?
Taliax chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
:D :D :D You updated this, yay!

"It's fine. I didn't want to smash you under all of this." / "Under all of what?" / "Ouch, Xi. That hurt. Right here." XD Oh, Axel. XD And Xion would have to tease him before his ego gets too big.

'A breath of relief slid from her lips when she saw him waving back with a 'it-was-only-two-stories' grin on his face.' That description is awesome. Little does she know she used to do that sort of thing all the time, because apparently KH characters are just that ninja. xP

Oh no, it's the creepy voice thing from the end of the last chapter! D:

Wait, is that C.O.? When Xion and Axel meet and Xion asks if they met before?

'He just looked normal.' Wow, Axel can be normal? XD

"Sorry if I'm all gross or something. I know girls find it absolutely detestable to go a day without showering. I'll go wash up at least." XD Pfft, Axel. But really, go wash up. *prods*

Ooh! Xion discovers fire! :D

'He had the urge to yell 'Fire!' down the hallway (something he had always been eager to do, but it never would have worked on his deceased comrades) and watch all the people run away like little ants from the spire of a nearby building (because standing on top of buildings was fun), but considering he was staying at the hotel he grudgingly decided against it. With another snap of his fingers, the fire alarm short circuited with a crackle.' That whole sentence is made of win. And yes, standing on top of buildings would be fun. *jealous*

"It just spontaneously combusted. It's this new science thing; you should look into it. When the, uh, warm air comes in contact with the cold air, the friction causes this sporadic burst of energy. And things just combust, spontaneously. Apparently, it's more likely to happen in hotels. Pretty interesting stuff." XD And that's why they didn't get Axel to be the Organization's scientist. Still, that's a really good explanation to come up with on the spot, minus the bit about hotels.

"Or maybe it just got too HOT in here, I dunno..." XD XD XD XD XD Of course Axel would say that. That made my day.

XD XION used FACESLAP! It's not very effective...

"Well how else was I supposed to get them to leave? 'Oh, yeah, my friend, she set something on fire with her magical powers. And I short circuited the alarm with more fire.' Which is also ironic, when you think about it. But that's aside the point!" Yay for irony!

D: Xion, don't run away! D: D: D: Poor Axel...

'He panicked. He didn't like panic. It drove him insane; he could only imagine the frenzied animal he had been on the inside the few times he had panicked.' D: Panic is bad.

'The selfish part of him wanted to yell that she had overreacted. The somewhat selfish part wanted to hold her and keep her from escaping, give her empty promises so she wouldn't leave (him) ever again.' ;.; I can see him doing both of those things, but I like how he went with a plain 'No.'

'Not even two days to get to know the real Xion, and he had made her cry. Was that the real him, too? / The Xion he remembered didn't cry. She was abused, told she was worthless, used, but she didn't cry. So why now did she cry? Was he really that terrible, that despicable?' ;.; Oh man, I want to give them both a giant hug. ;.;

'Xion could hear him through his warmth, and it was as if a friendship she had never had was mended again. / "I'm sorry."' Yay for this chapter ending on a happier note! C: I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a tragedy, this chapter almost made me cry... I don't cry that easily, but I almost cry a lot. I'm such a sucker for happy endings, but I'll like this however it turns out. Can't wait for the next update!
green-piggy chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I'm so, so sorry for the really late review! I went off FFN for a while, and I completely forgot about this! Sorry! ;_;

"Not my fault some people around here are crazy kidnappers." XD Ah, Xion. Straight to the point as always. And they had to introduce Axel/The Kidnapper to Olette's parents? Awkward is an understatement. :D

"Why are you so warm?" She stopped leaning on him and grabbed his arm in both her hands instead. "I can even feel your body heat through your coat!"

"I guess my inner fire and passions burn strong, or something." He struggled to keep a straight face, having to settle for a lopsided grin.

"...Could you be any cornier?"

"Xion, you haven't seen corny. Perhaps you would enjoy puns instead?"

"Please don't." Oh my, Axel. I had a wide grin on my face as I read that, since I'm in a library and laughing is Not Kool, man. ;)

Woot! Axel's doing some pretty cool things with that fire of his. He really does have some 'inner passions', doesn't he? LOL! :)

Oh noes! What happened? Why did the portal open like that? What is going on here Jcthegirl? I normally know what you're up to, but I'm confused! o_0

You always make them get into some rather interesting positions. ;P Poor(?) Xion having to share a cloak with Axel to get back... well, I HOPE they're getting back! XD

*Cue mysterious music* What's going on here? Who's the mystery man/woman? Is it an OC? What's '10% percent restoration'? I can't wait to find out!

So; I'm looking forward to the next update! Good luck with it, now! _
MelodiousBandit chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I really love your stories. I can't wait to read more of this one. : )
my kittys name is ROXAS chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
FireWolfHeart chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Omg-ness! is it DiZ? Is he back too? What's gonna happen, what's gonna happen?... I hate cliffhangers. They leave me... hanging. I loved the fluff in this chappie though!
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
:O Is Axel in a virtual world? Is Xion *real*? Nooooooooooo!

I loved the fire animals! :D It was so cute! I can't wait for more. :) I had so much more to say, but Icant remember. ... Good job!

In Christ,

~ Timber Wolf
Taliax chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Yay you updated this!~ :D :D :D

Hm, if there's a drawing that looks new, is Namine back? Or did the drawing come back because memories of Xion are returning? Interesting.

Hope the pictures help, it would be awesome for Xion to get her memories back.

"...That was pretty awkward. Not gonna lie." Yeah, I can't see that going very well. Olette's parents are apparently very trusting.

"Not my fault some people around here are crazy kidnappers... But, I've got to agree with you," / Axel refrained from saying anything against her comment on the kidnapping. It was true, after all. ~Ouch. More awkward. I want Xion to remember him so she'll know more of his good side, because I feel really bad for him right now. :C Ends up being a good guy, and people keep shoving his past mistakes in his face.

Aww, and more poor Axel, remembering how he forgot Xion. D: At least he has her back now. Mostly.

"I guess my inner fire and passions burn strong, or something." xD Corny Axel makes me laugh~ Even if that is completely true. xP

Heh. PUNishment. *shot* TERRAble. *doubleshot* Man, I could go on forever with KH puns, but I don't feel like mentally facepalming at my own lameness.

Pyrokinesis, WIN! I love how he can make pictures with his fire, and how Xion's fascinated by them. Timber Wolf's stories are awesome.

"Nah, you don't. Fire's dangerous, destructive, and deadly." / "But it's beautiful, and it can keep you warm. If someone were about to freeze to death somewhere, fire could save their life." Why do I feel like they're both talking indirectly about Axel here?

'It was kind of fun getting to meet Xion all over again, except this time without Roxas around. Though he missed Roxas, it was nice to be with just Xion. Axel almost felt like hadn't know her at all after being alone with her for just a day. She was the real Xion, not one held back by some black cloak and all its secrets.' ~I really like this paragraph. I really like this entire story, but I feel like copy and pasting the entire thing might defeat the purpose. xP Ahh I am not so good at giving decent reviews. I'm too much of a squee!fangirl for doing much besides happy-exploding all over things.

Love all the fluff and awesome and everything. I don't think that sentence made sense, but it did in my head. Dah. I'm gonna stop now before I just end up typing more nonsense in my squee-ness.
piratejackfan chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
yay mysterious people~ hmm reminicent of sora'a restoration, but xion isnt alseep. . . unless she's dreaming. or maybe its not her memories that are getting restored, or maybe whats being restored arent memories at all . . . *trails off on thoughts that are probably way off the mark*

and shh i like fluff. fluff is cute~ more please *insert heart here because i cannot write a "less than" sign. sigh~*