Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Guest chapter 10 . 16h
I notice you seem to think Zelgius being the Black Knight was a bad plot twist due to his lack of development, which I don't blame you for, but I'd like to point out that Zelgius did get decently fleshed out in RD (By which I mean he got alot of screentime in Part 3), even if it was just so that you would remember who he was, so it wasn't really a bad plot twist in my opinion.

Anyway, I love this fix to death: it's hilarious. Keep up the gpod work
AyumiUK chapter 43 . 7/8
funny how you ended in an interlude.
So she was a dog(?!) Laguz? Or Wolf, maybe? XD
AyumiUK chapter 42 . 7/8
Oh, wow.
AyumiUK chapter 41 . 7/8
...you probably ruined these games for a lot of people. And the ost. I mean, O think I'll never be able to listen to Life Returns/Dawn Awakens without superimposed lyrics. orz
Awesome.
AyumiUK chapter 39 . 7/8
Ahaha, Micaiah as the only sane person. XD
AyumiUK chapter 37 . 7/8
oh, wow. That's exactly what happened. huh.
AyumiUK chapter 33 . 7/8
Soren doesn't need to ask after Ike's feelings. He simply knows.
hur hur
AyumiUK chapter 32 . 7/8
Oh gods...
PoorInnocentBystander chapter 43 . 6/17
I just read this all. Straight through. I'm not sure if I should thank you, but it was awesome, all the same.
SatoshiKyu chapter 30 . 1/16
Heh. Calill being awesome. That's funny! So presumably this chapter takes place in her dreams, then. There's really only one magic-user in the game that can be considered awesome, and that's Soren. Sephrian doesn't count because he's really bleeding old; being badass is not an accomplishment when you've been around for a thousand years. Also he's only around for the final battle so what is even the fucking point.

Not even birdsong could make Calill a good unit, and birdsong fixes everything.
SatoshiKyu chapter 24 . 1/16
The fact that it was even considered a possible option to give Titania Boss EXP... Also no mention of our Lady and Savior Nephenee, the one true Iron Wall. She's like Gatrie but better because she isn't a fucking Knight and can move a respectable distance.
SatoshiKyu chapter 14 . 1/16
... Okay, that's fair. Astrid was great in PoR, but she was pretty useless in RD. I really didn't like ANY of the mounted units in RD, actually, with the possible exception of Oscar.
SatoshiKyu chapter 13 . 1/16
Stefan? Badass? He's got the worst luck stat of all the Swordmasters, so his crit and dodge are nowhere near what they should be, and he comes as a promoted unit so he'd never be as good as one raised from scratch anyway. Leaning on Stephan at any point is only SLIGHTLY better than leaning on Titania early game. He's not BAD but he's certainly not as good as Mia or Zihark can be with proper leveling. Still better than Edward and Lucia, though. Poor, poor Edward and Lucia. Also he wasted 5 uses of Vague Katti on that crow, which should be a criminal offense.

I realize it's being played for laughs, but I cannot ignore a sub-par unit being praised so vehemently without speaking out in protest!
SatoshiKyu chapter 3 . 1/16
Oi, Astrid was amazing in PoR. I used her in every playthrough and she turned out better than Oscar every time, which makes her the best possible paladin since Titania and Kieran both suck abhorrent amounts of ass.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/20/2015
I have reread this entire thing. It's just so beautiful.