Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
kingawesome chapter 48 . 10/21/2017
Done. This is the greatest chapter of this fic.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
LOL nice FEH
Holy Greil chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
AH AN UPDATE omg. Did you see that live action FEH trailer with the cosplay and stuff? What did you think of Ike?
SaberInfinity chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
Ah FEH, in which my Griel Merc team consists of free Ike, many 4* Sorens and Titanias who have eaten all my feathers to get promoted into soon to be 10 monstrosities, -spd Elincia and Mist. Original Ike still evades me because gacha hell. So happy to see more of this fic today, you never fail to make me laugh with these :)
damnyank09 chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
Would you believe I actually got my Sike and Soren in the same summoning circle? Best moment of Heroes for me so far
So glad to see you're going into FEH and can't wait to see what else you'll do with it!
TheSuperMario chapter 47 . 4/29/2017
Hm, mind if we can see some game glitches/mechanics/cheats into this form because it would be so funny in questioning how some bosses are stationary, Ike/Michaiah can pretty much control anyone even ferals and also with the fact on if the player can also be involved with outside tactics, weapon choice/shop and everything else.
The Green Wolf chapter 41 . 1/17/2017
The shenanigans you come up with are so brilliant! XD
Holy Greil chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
OMg I thought this story was complete until I saw you updated it recently... YAY! Definitely the best FE fic out there. It's hilarious, thanks for the new chapter!
daughterofdragons12 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Lol, love the FF6 reference as well.
BlooperFiction chapter 44 . 12/12/2016
Aaaaaa this is back again I'm so happy! I don't actually have time to read it right now because its finals but wanted to leave a comment and also aaaaaaa
Fimbu1vetr chapter 47 . 12/12/2016
LOL what just happened
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 47 . 12/12/2016
RIP Soren XD Glad to see an update here
AyumiUK chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
Oh my god. What. mine cost, like, 50 pounds and i lamented so hard for not buying earlier...
What about a new copy of RD? I mean, it was considered a rare game years ago.
At the same time, it means more IvtFW. that makes things better. much better.
A nice, rabid plotbunny sprouted in here. Poor dear, unfulfilled till the end of time...
Like, a nice little AU in which Reyson sings the Dirge of Ruin and it works. Since there's nothing to eat except the people-turned-meatbags...well. He finds out herons can eat meat after all! And it's much more filling than tiny berries trying to picture bald!Tibarn...)
Fimbu1vetr chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
YUM science ! Also lol damn this fic is still alive nice!
Darkbeast42 chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Yep that's how that level always goes for me too.