Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
TheSuperMario chapter 47 . 4/29
Hm, mind if we can see some game glitches/mechanics/cheats into this form because it would be so funny in questioning how some bosses are stationary, Ike/Michaiah can pretty much control anyone even ferals and also with the fact on if the player can also be involved with outside tactics, weapon choice/shop and everything else.
The Green Wolf chapter 41 . 1/17
The shenanigans you come up with are so brilliant! XD
Uncle Dante chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
OMg I thought this story was complete until I saw you updated it recently... YAY! Definitely the best FE fic out there. It's hilarious, thanks for the new chapter!
daughterofdragons12 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Lol, love the FF6 reference as well.
BlooperFiction chapter 44 . 12/12/2016
Aaaaaa this is back again I'm so happy! I don't actually have time to read it right now because its finals but wanted to leave a comment and also aaaaaaa
Fimbu1vetr chapter 47 . 12/12/2016
LOL what just happened
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 47 . 12/12/2016
RIP Soren XD Glad to see an update here
AyumiUK chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
Oh my god. What. mine cost, like, 50 pounds and i lamented so hard for not buying earlier...
What about a new copy of RD? I mean, it was considered a rare game years ago.
At the same time, it means more IvtFW. that makes things better. much better.
OmG.
This.
This.
Reyson.
A nice, rabid plotbunny sprouted in here. Poor dear, unfulfilled till the end of time...
Like, a nice little AU in which Reyson sings the Dirge of Ruin and it works. Since there's nothing to eat except the people-turned-meatbags...well. He finds out herons can eat meat after all! And it's much more filling than tiny berries trying to picture bald!Tibarn...)
Science!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
YUM science ! Also lol damn this fic is still alive nice!
Darkbeast42 chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Yep that's how that level always goes for me too.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
This grand return made my day
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That was a pretty funny start. I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I notice you seem to think Zelgius being the Black Knight was a bad plot twist due to his lack of development, which I don't blame you for, but I'd like to point out that Zelgius did get decently fleshed out in RD (By which I mean he got alot of screentime in Part 3), even if it was just so that you would remember who he was, so it wasn't really a bad plot twist in my opinion.

Anyway, I love this fix to death: it's hilarious. Keep up the gpod work
AyumiUK chapter 43 . 7/8/2016
funny how you ended in an interlude.
So she was a dog(?!) Laguz? Or Wolf, maybe? XD