Reviews for Ike versus the Fourth Wall
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Sephiran has strange daydreams...

HAHAHA Mist hit Boyd with a frying pan! XD Mist is now Hungary :)

Looking forward to more updates!
Starship Artisan chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Oh my gosh... This chapter had me laughing like you wouldn't believe! Personally, I hate Sephiran, but the way that you protrayed him was perfect !

Hmmmm... You should do a chapter (if you haven't already) about the battle in Radiant Dawn with Valtome on the way to the Tower Of Guidance.
estclairs chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
I'm slowly dying omfg yes this is accurate.
estclairs chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
oh my god ASDFGHJKL
I couldn't keep a straight face but I didn't laughed until the end because omfg.
I'm happy i found this ok.
SnuffyOfTheWind chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
That's actually a really good point: Does Ike ever talk to Pelleas in RD? The only Daien's anyone pay attention to are Micky, Sothe, and Tauro.
Crazy Foxie chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
'Ike wasn't sure what to do. On the one hand, his boyfriend was being squeezed to death. On the other hand, he'd been reunited with his family. On the third hand, which Ike didn't actually have, this was all Ike's fault, sort of, so…

Then he spotted Pelleas sneaking away.

"Scapegoat!" Ike exclaimed...'

I don't know why, but that entire bit had me smiling from ear to ear. I don't know how on earth you do this, but your witty writing never fails to amuse me and your voice should be enough to make anyone crack a smile.

Keep up the fantastic work and hope you update soon.

Oh, and if you don't have any ideas, could I request a funny update about recruiting Shinon in PoR? Or better still, why Oscar always has his eyes shut but is still an amazing chef XD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I. Was really lucky and Ike wasn't doubled by the black knight in this chapter. Of course, on 7 different other tries zihark came and killed Boyd with a brave sword. And every time I had Ike come and put him down afterwards.
Bawb chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Actually, the dawn brigade also has Nolan in addition to aran as good units. In my game, Nolan maxed all of his stats as a warrior and is badass as a reaver. Better than Boyd anyway. He's barely faster than molasses!
hannahbbug3 chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Haha, for all its shortness, this really is a great chapter, and probably something that no one else had thought of before! It's neat!
Starship Artisan chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME.

"I hate you and your ass face!" Okay, and making Hetalia references makes me love you even more xD
angels chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
Hahahahahaha I can believe Ike read my review. good chapter
Fimbu1vetr chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
lol...
Tola Burke chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
If you're looking for ideas, you could do quite a bit on the 'saving the apostle' mission. Where 'thieving' crows will actively try to make you fail even though they were ordered entirely otherwise.
Parabola chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love your story! You should do endgame act 3. Kurthnagas hypocrisy in attacking the castle( how he doesnt want to hurt anyone). Ironically, even though kurhtnaga can destroy a castle, Ike can kill him pretty easily. I compared their stats. In my version, Ike doubles him with 17 damage each time and kurhtnaga does about 13 damage once. Of course, 80 people were killed before I could attack him and the battle ended, but i compared their stats. Also, how did you get a long range tome o attack micaiah with in act 3-7? I can't find one. Please help the noob on his first play through ( I always got to act 3 or 4 when I realized the dawn brigade were so pitifully weak that I would never be able to win! Thankfully I avoided leveling them with bonus exp as it only boosts 3 stats. This allowed them to generally get really good levels. I did get all of hem to 99 exp before every battle though :) thanks!
Parabola chapter 1 . 6/7/2012